Dire Maul 10/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dire Maul 10/10

Just wanted to say thanks to Manetheren, Kurai and Tasra for the great time we had in Dire Maul. Put all the fat loot(I think Tasra only got a Star Ruby out of the deal anyways) to good use and maybe next time we wont be beat down by Skaar and 10 other people at the same time in the arena.
    Happychick 70 Holy Priest
    Asminn 70 Rogue

Re: Dire Maul 10/10

You all notice he left out DaFarmer in that comment, (Who by the way got his dice fixed!) I know I had a great time. Manny got lots of fat loot he's gonna have to work to grow into but will make a nice first set. Kurai got a tarnished Elven ring ( I really love those rings) and if I remember correctly asked if we were going again tonight. Manny who said he shouldn't be invited because of his level ( and who I am thrilled to say came anyways) Really put forth a great showing. For being the one who was reluctant to come because ofyour level you were a great asset to the team.

I had a great time with everyone you always throw a great party Happy. We need to go again just so I can upgrade my star ruby to Phat Loot.

Comment

It was, indeed, a lot of fun and the group did awesomely. (Yes, you too, Manny!) I'm definitely looking forward to hanging with everyone in DM again and coming out with even more sweet loot! (That ring's damned cool!) Thanks for inviting me, guys! Most fun I've had in a while. =D

~Kurai

Comment

Hey! Can't fault me for not wanting to be an Giant Squishy Aggmagnet. I was only reluctant cause of my 4.5 second survival time in Scholomance the other day.
        Either way, it was a ridiculously good time, and the hooch I got off the drunk Ogre will Definately tide me over until i can wear all that 58 Junk.

which, unless a meteor hits my modem, Will be sometime thursday night.

*crosses fingers*

Thanks again for the run guys, It meant alot to actually be a useful part of the team. :) lookin foward to more in the future.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X