Patch 1.8 Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.8 Download

Where (other than WoW downloader) can I get the patch??? (something reasonably fast, pls...) Does anyone have a favorite site?
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Patch 1.8 Download

Originally posted by beep
    Where (other than WoW downloader) can I get the patch??? (something reasonably fast, pls...) Does anyone have a favorite site?
    Nevermind. Found it on Filefront.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Always available in the TG WoW channel's description is a link to my site that I put up. Check it when you try to get on...I may have the patch already up...today took longer than expected, but it's good

Check under the downloads section:
      TG WoW Guild Page

Comment

I always go to www.filerush.com and get it there, I use Bittorrent to get it, pretty much the same method blizzard downloader uses but it seems to go better useing bittorrent.

Comment

I use the download services within Xfire, they are great. You can activate channels for downloads say for FPS, RPG, and RTS demos. You can set it to auto download patches for all your games. The 1.8 patch was waiting for me when I came home.
          Just my two cents.
          "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

Sounds like i need to reactivate the ol xfire account!
            Bleue

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X