Needy warlock, looking for 5 good troops, for everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needy warlock, looking for 5 good troops, for everything

-imna try and put together a ST 5-man, i need the feathers from the troll bosses.
    -i need a 5 man scholo, i need to borrow ras's alchemy lab so my imp-in-a-jar can make me some very very special paper.
    -and once ive got the special paper i need a 5 man DM to beat up the xorthian whatever and get my epic mount.(ive got the stardust but none of the other bizzare little things like the candle or bell so another lock who has the gear would be really apprectied if said lock could come along, on a much similar level as the person with the ubrs key is wanted on an ubrs run)
    i have no clue what all i need, ST and Scholo i kinda have an idea but ive never been to DM before so if someone could let me know that would be awesome.
    so umm, if there is a time that would be good let me know. tyvm.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Needy warlock, looking for 5 good troops, for everything

If you need a tank Cerv let me know, Im always in the mood to run Scholo.

Comment

If you need a paladin or a mage Cervo i can help...i know where the trolls are in ST if that's all you want to do it won't take long. And as far as the imp thing goes...there is a trick to do it in a 10 man (that's how Nyll did it) and i will ask him at my next chance. I also helped Nyll with the DM part of the Dreadsteed quest so i can help you with that too. Just let me know.
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Happy to help, Cerevox- I can only offer my Pally, but I offer her willingly and happily!

Comment

I'm always happy to help out with anything. If ever you catch me on, feel free to invite me along, as those are instances I'd like to do, myself. =P

~Kurai

Comment

you might wanna ask "alphaomega" he has all the mats for getting your dread steed :) he prolly be willing to help but sometimes hes moody :P so u gotta be gentle with him LOL and ask really nicely :P

p.s. sorry alpha but its the truth :P

Comment

im not too worried aboyt the summoing mats at this point since there are like 2-3 very very cool people who have offered to help out with those. on a side note firday is out since im at the state fair and then im in ZG assuming we get one fully put together. im not really worried about groups either, its just i wanted to give everyone a heads up that fairly soon id be asking people for these runs. leaving no room for error or mistakes.
              frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X