Non-instance raids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-instance raids

i was thinking a change of pace from instaces raiding would be nice.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/mob.html?wmob=6109
    anyone intrested in killing this guy?

-edit-
    there are a bunch more dragons, all of them dropping really hot items, its like killing the boss of a huge instace without having to dig through all the mobs
    Last edited by Cerevox; 10-15-2005, 04:15 PM.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Non-instance raids

Oh cool ,I say lets do it..
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

And I say... why? Read the forum posts about this encounter, as the hardest part isn't the fight but the mayhem other players (ie, Horde) cause intentionally to induce wipes or evade locking. If we've got the folks to attempt Azzy, we should be looking at ZG or even MC, where we're not competing with anyone to assemble a force.
      So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

its not just for drops, we would do this for a change of pace, something new to do we haven't already done a bunch of times. and since this is a PvE server and aszhara is why out in the middle of no where its not like the horde can do a whole lot.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I've looked over this guy before and I don't think we should underestimate him, but I would definately be up for a few tries. I know he drops cold snap, a frost mage's wet dream, and numerous other things for all classes. I'd think we'd need 25-30 people to have a fair chance of taking him down.
          Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X