Depth Chart by Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart by Class

I've been thinking about the guild and how far we've come with developing a significant number of high level characters. I'm impressed and pleased with our growth and our new members, regardless of level. Having strength and depth in each class makes it easier to form a strong party and adds to our overall enjoyment of the game. With all this in mind, I thought I'd offer this personal view of our "Depth Chart" by class, with the goal of stimulating some thinking about our future recruiting and the development of alt characters.

Warriors - Status is good. Good tanks are hard to find, and we've got some very good ones, although not a lot of junior warriors in the pipeline. Having another one or two would be good insurance.
    Paladins - Strong position. This is the class with the most depth.
    Mages - Strong position. This is our second deepest class.
    Priests - Status is OK. We could use one or two more high level priests, and several are in development.
    Hunters - Status is good. We're in good shape here.
    Druids - Status is weak. Recruiting and/or development of characters here should be a priority for us. We have several in the pipeline, but they are still developing. IDEA: Offer your help to guildies in this class to speed progress.
    Rogues - Status is OK. Adding one or two would be a good thing.
    Warlock - Status is OK, but adding another couple of high level 'locks would be good insurance.

What to do with this? Please add your thoughts! What I'm hoping to do is to stimulate us to action to continue building and strengthening the guild.

Here's the key...

Play the characters you enjoy. Learn to play them well. Have fun! :)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Depth Chart by Class

I think that I am the highest level druid now or close to it. I can focus on helping other druids level. Any Druids are welcome to whisper me in game and I will help with anything.

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Comment

I've been seriously rethinking my Alt choices... and This has given me the boost that i need... As soon as i get Manny up to sixty, I'll roll myself a Druid.. and a Warrior... cause god knows i need to beat the snot out of things to keep myself entertained.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
        I'll roll myself a Druid..
        One more Coming to the DARK SIDE ... uhhhh I mean the Light side yeah, yeah, thats it.

(Give into your hatred of Pally)
        ;)
        Kemotaha

Comment

Wow, this is cool.. Almost makes me want to buy the game!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            Wow, this is cool.. Almost makes me want to buy the game!
            Almost? Do or do not, There is no Almost.

Kemo
            Kemotaha

Comment

Heck there is no do not...buy WoW....now....

Comment

I have a warrior in the pipe, lvl 13 right now, I can continue with him, or que up a druid if we need...

Cheers

Comment

My WOW playing comes and goes.

My main is a Dwarf Warrior at Lvl 30 and slowly creeping up. I need to contact Luna and actually join the guild :-)
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

I am working on a warrior as we speak, I am currently only lvl 12 I am doing the best I can. Kinda wish I had been a warrior all along anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Barb
                      I am working on a warrior as we speak, I am currently only lvl 12 I am doing the best I can. Kinda wish I had been a warrior all along anyway.
                      You'll get there. Let us know when we can help you over the rough spots. I'm glad you're back in game!
                      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Update on the depth chart...

We now have added Valarie, a level 60 Druid to the guild. (Welcome, Valarie!). That helps plug our "druid" gap. BTW, you haven't seen anything 'til you see the Moonkin dance! :row__629:
                        Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X