Are you a Supporting Member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Supporting Member?

(With apologies to all if this sounds overly commercial...I am NOT being paid for this nor was I asked to do it by anyone.)

I don't know about your home area, but around here it's the fall pledge drive season for the local Public Radio system. The chatter and interruption of my usual programs is a source of irritation that will thankfully go away after a week or so. In spite of this negative association, it did stimulate some thinking on my part about priorities and where I spend my money.

First observation: we are obviously spending money on a regular basis to help Blizzard deliver a gaming experience. Otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.

Second observation: a few of us are Supporting Members of Tactical Gamer. We don't have to do this to be in the guild or to participate in these forums.

Third observation: If you are NOT a supporting member, then your ability to be a full-fledged participant in the guild and these forums is being paid for by the ones who ARE supporting members.

Conclusion: If you like what you get here, and you have the means to do so, consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer. For me it was a way of supporting the things that are important to me.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Are you a Supporting Member?

Why become a supporting member?

Click here! Becoming a Supporting Member of TG

Thank you to all of our supporting members- without you, TG wouldn't be here!

Comment

sorry guys, i would love to be a supporting member, but my paychecks go like this:
      Check $200: $170 goes to my mom, and $30 to me to last me two weeks worth of food, gas and other stuff. =( If I can get some extra cash i'll support

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by beep
        Conclusion: If you like what you get here, and you have the means to do so, consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer. For me it was a way of supporting the things that are important to me.
        (emphasis added by Beep)

The last thing I want to happen is for anyone to feel uncomfortable or pressured. Please understand, folks, that becoming a supporting member is voluntary...really! You DON'T have to explain your actions or your decisions in this forum or anywhere else. I elected to take a stance on this issue solely because I felt it was worth doing. I am not trying to "guilt" anyone into a decision that's uncomfortable...OK??? :row__528:
        Last edited by beep; 10-18-2005, 11:26 AM.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X