Runelcoth Stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runelcoth Stacks

Hi guys, this is Zedd, i need to get about another 389 stacks of runecloth =( I've heard that some of u guys just vendor the stuff. I was wondering if you could send it to me, I'll pay the vendor price + 10%, COD. thank you very much! Hopefully soon you will see me riding my tiger lol

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Runelcoth Stacks

Please keep in mind your not the only one in guild using runecloth for faction. I have been grinding every night for runecloth unfortunately have not heard of anyone vendoring it or would have made that offer long ago

Comment

well, zedd said vendor + 10%...can you do better? Sounds like a bidding war...lol

Comment

God... you people and your cats.. :P roll a Night elf! jeez.

all kidding and jibing aside, I tend to pick up ridiculous amounts of Runecloth... and mageweave and silk and whatever... I vendor the occasional stack when i'm running low on bag space, but for the most part I just give it to people on my friends list... no charge. So here's the deal. If you need Runecloth, or anything, Just whisper me in game. If I got some on me, it's as good as yours.

Again, No charge.... Charging guildies is like charging your family for raking leaves or something... which I've tried doing. it doesn't work... just gets you laughed at...
        I'm gonna go see my shrink now. :P

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

let us not forget the folks who actually make things out of the cloth, like bags and such. if you have a huge surplus and an alt wouldn't it be cool if the alt started with 4 14 slotters. on a side note i have no idea what med has stockpiled, for all i know he may have enough bags to equip the server. im not saying spam the tailors with cloth, im just saying if you have a giant surplus a bit to help would be vastly appreacited.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

LOL Manny you've heard enough about me and my farming for a cat in the last week to last you a month. Unfortunately with all the talk about epic mounts I find that I don't want an epic chicken. forget it. So I guess is the plaugelands for me farming for my epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasra
              LOL Manny you've heard enough about me and my farming for a cat in the last week to last you a month.
              The first time I had a conversation with you (a day or two before I joined the guild) You were talking about getting your cat.
              be thankful i'm tolerant and haven't started trying to get my own stupid cat.... i get way to much runecloth as it is.

But Cerevox made a good point... I'll need to keep the bag ladi... i mean makers in mind when i'm doling out free runecloth.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X