Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night == Druid Night

Okay guys,

In light of Depth class post, and knowing that at 49 am I the highest druid in the guild that makes me the druid master. Therefore, I declare Thursday Night, DRUID NIGHT.

This means if you have druid, pull them out for thurs. I will run instances with all the druids. I will help all the druids with RED Quests or what ever else they need. I want to see tons of druids playing on thurs. This will be a weekly thing if we have the support.

That is to say that if we don't fill up a party with druids I am more than happy to take others along as well. I just want to get our druids lvled. I will spend the rest of the weekend leveling myself but am also willing to help out with what ever.

Let's have some fun together with the druids.

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Re: Thursday Night == Druid Night

:P That's totally Awesome Kemo. Way to take charge... but i bet Rose is gonna smack you for claiming the druid master title. :P when you both hit 60, I want to see a duel!

I might just roll up a druid... see how they play.. blah de blah de blah. Gotta get Manny to 60 though.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Why wait for 60, Manny? We just need the test server and then we can transfer over. Though I'ld have a slight advantage (Tauren druids are slightly better than NEs in PvP. More hitpoints and Warstomp).

Anyways, if Kemo's up for it, let him go for it. I'm gonna take advantage of his RED quest offer... after all, all my gnomeragon quests are red to me and have awesome loots.... :madsmile:
      So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Good plan, guys! I'd love to join you with Beeptg, but the guy behind the keyboard is off to a social commitment Thursday eve (and Friday, too :row__595: ). If I can, I will join you later, probably around 9:30 or 10:00 pm server time.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Hey Kemo, I have been meaning to reply to this- this is a very generous offer from you! Thank you so much! I have my little level 4 Druid that I can pull out and work on - I don't think she needs any help just yet, but I'll pull her out anyhow.

Comment

ill bring out my 36 druid, Zephera

Comment

Thanks all for a sucessful Druid Night. We ran once through Gnomeregan and Got Rose a lvl. And once through Deadmines for Beep. Beep got almost a full new wardrobe and Rose Got 6 quests done. It was very successful.

Mane even helped out for Gnomer.

Thanks all for helping lvl our druids.

Kemo
              Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
                Thanks all for a sucessful Druid Night. We ran once through Gnomeregan and Got Rose a lvl. And once through Deadmines for Beep. Beep got almost a full new wardrobe and Rose Got 6 quests done. It was very successful.

Mane even helped out for Gnomer.

Thanks all for helping lvl our druids.

Kemo
                Amen! I gained almost half a level and filled every open bag slot with green or blue items. Thanks for organizing this, Kemo! It was fun watching three druids morphing to attack, tank, heal or cast as needed. :icon6:
                Last edited by beep; 10-21-2005, 11:12 AM.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X