Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a few good ones...SCHOLO - 5 man!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a few good ones...SCHOLO - 5 man!!!

I know that Ricca has 5 man quests to complete in Scholo, and so does Beepster. I'm starting this thread to invite interested parties to volunteer so we can do this as a guild. As you know, to do this with 5 takes a well-balanced and capable party...and enough time to pace yourself (I'm guessing 3-4 hours, but that's only a guess since I've never done it). Once we get the 5 identified/selected, then we can find a mutually acceptable time to make it happen...SOON! Next week would be good!!! :row__533:

So, here's what we have so far...

Ricca, lvl 60 Rogue
    Beepster, lvl 60 Priest

Need:
    Warrior/Tank
    Mage/DPS
    :icon5: (5th slot is open...could be Pally, Hunter, Warlock, Druid)

Please respond in this thread if you want to make this a priority for next week, time to be determined. Monday, Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me.
    Last edited by beep; 10-20-2005, 02:21 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Looking for a few good ones...SCHOLO - 5 man!!!

I'll tank er fer ya!

Im an engrish major today!

:)
    Bleue

Comment

Originally posted by Bleue
      I'll tank er fer ya!

Im an engrish major today!

:)
      That'd be AWESOME, Bleue!!! (You're my tank hero!!! ;) )
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

If you need a mage, alava would go with you guys. I think she needs to do the same ones you are on.
        Thunderhorn:
        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
        Gilneas:
        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Running list of volunteers - v.1

Ricca, lvl 60 Rogue
          Beepster, lvl 60 Priest
          Bleue, lvl 60 Warrior
          Alava, lvl 60 Mage

Still looking for a 5th victim...er, volunteer! C'mon! Don't be shy!!!
          Beep

Comment

Time willing, I will volunteer.. :)

Comment

OK...with Luna, this sets up a good 5 man/woman crew.

Next question: When?

I propose 8 pm server time on Sunday (10/23) , Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. My preference would be Monday, but any of those will work well. Saturday is the ZG raid.
              Beep

Comment

Originally posted by beep
                OK...with Luna, this sets up a good 5 man/woman crew.

Next question: When?

I propose 8 pm server time on Sunday (10/23) , Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. My preference would be Monday, but any of those will work well. Saturday is the ZG raid.
                Since we're having an 8pm guild meeting on Sunday, that is out for a start time, althought we conceivably could start immediately after the guild meeting.
                Beep

Comment

Good news...and bad news...

Bad news first: We had a good group on Monday (Beloved, Ricca, Crimsonpally, Alava, Beepster) making good progress through Scholo when disaster struck in the form of a server reset!!! Ack!!! Reset the whole world, including our instance. By the time we were back in game, it was too late to tackle the instance. Crimsonpally had to leave.

Good news: Luna stepped in as a replacement, and we were able to reenter the instance and kill the batman for Ricca's quest completion in only a few minutes.

NEXT UP: I still need to kill the butcher, collect my deeds, etc. We have rescheduled this for Wednesday at 8pm server time. Tentative list:

1. Beepster-Priest (firm)
                  2. Ricca-Rogue (firm)
                  3. Beloved-Warrior (tentative)
                  4. Alava-Mage (firm)
                  5. (Open- need a fifth. Pally would work best with backup healing skills and off-tank ability. Hunter would work. Warlock would work. Druid would work (if we had one). Luna is committed to help Manny in BRD. ) Any volunteers with time and interest? As a practical matter, we need to keep this at level 60. :row__735:
                  Beep

Comment

I can talk to Candrynn, if you can't find anyone to help out

Cheers

Comment

SUCCESS!!!

Wednesday night, the Fab Five (Beloved-lvl 60 warrior, Alava-lvl 60 mage, Ricca-lvl 60 rogue, Valarie-lvl 60 Druid (and new TG guildie!), and Beepster-lvl 60 priest) completed:
                      1. All three parts of the Butcher Quest (kill the butcher, then reset the instance and kill Jandrice, then reset and kill the batman).
                      2. The four Barov deeds.

This was a big deal for me since the reward of the Butcher quest is the recipe for Major Mana potion AND the recipe for transmute Water to Air.

First of all, thank you to the others in the party. You are good! AND you made it fun :row__530: .

Second, I had a blast being in a group that worked well together. I shudder to think of doing a 5 man Scholo with a PUG. :icon25:

Next up is to travel into PVP/Horde territory to kill Alexei Barov...but that's another thread (stay tuned!).
                      Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X