virtual PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual PC

hey guys im new to tactical gamer and i was wondering sicne i have a mac will i be able to run other pc games on virtual PC so i can get wow and battlefield 2 on there?
    thankx

Re: virtual PC

Originally posted by Schief
    hey guys im new to tactical gamer and i was wondering sicne i have a mac will i be able to run other pc games on virtual PC so i can get wow and battlefield 2 on there?
    thankx
    I'm not sure.. The best thing to do is give it a try and see! It would be nice to find out though. I know Bommando has a Mac and a PC. Maybe he's tested it.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I knopw WoW runs on a MAC a friend of mine from work plays on another server but uses a MAC. If you would like me to ask details before you go out and purchase I'd be happy to

Comment

WoW runs natively on the mac though. For most games virtual pc is NOT going to be the way to go unless you are on a very high end box. The virtualization saps your processor.
        [age-c1][command]

Comment

Teamspeex (Mac version of Teamspeak)
          http://www.savvy.nl/blog/download/

Catch is it only works with the Speex codec, but our server uses that...so no biggie. This is the solution we were looking for.

Comment

thanx guys i have a mac G5 so if it would be possible to get battlefield 2 n here that would be AWSOME!!!! oh and the teamspeex just came out a week ago so tell all ur friends!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X