Questing in Stranglethorn Vale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questing in Stranglethorn Vale?

I have an alt (Bibbidy) who is a lvl 34 mage, currently questing in STV :icon_frow . He is lonely and looking for someone to party with to work on quests through the lvls, probably up to 40 or so.

STV is not one of my favorite places (f'rinstance, it feels like I spend about as much time adding to my ignore list here as I do killing things), but some regular company would make time here much more enjoyable. Does anyone have a 'toon around that level who would like to pair up (or triple up if there are two) to complete quests? If not, I may be doomed to PUGs with 13 year olds...SAVE ME! :row__635:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Questing in Stranglethorn Vale?

beep i feel your pain.. i too have spent much time puting people on my ignore list in STV... I have 3 toons that have quests there, lycra(48 rogue) ladylora(42priest) zephera (36 druid). there are so many quest to do there.. none of them are very fun.. actually every time i think about STV i get depresed.. ladylora is parked in booty bay as a result. I would love to team up with you and other just so i can get my toons out of STV.

Comment

Originally posted by Med
      ... I would love to team up with you and other just so i can get my toons out of STV.
      Any time, Med. I'll look for you when Bibbidy is on. In an ideal world, I keep rotating 'toons so as to have rested xp available for more rapid leveling...shortens the pain...but it's a war with my impatience to keep things moving ahead.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

The only thing that got me through my STV days was the fact that I joined up with you guys, and i suddenly had Guild chat that countered the mind numbing retardation that emmenates from that place. WHY do the idiots hang out there?

Anyways, Manny is always available to help you dudes out with the harder stuff if need be. Just think of me as Search and rescue... I'll get you out of 'Nam as fast as possible if you so wish it. :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
          WHY do the idiots hang out there?

well i dont know if this is the case or not.. but maybe blizzard created STV to trap all the imature kids in one area... ( lets give them a crap load of quests make it so if they dont group up with other people, they will be there for awhile... maybe they will get fustrated and give up.. oh and lets drop an arena to further distract them from leveling)... i know this is silly.. but ive heard some retarded conversations down there.

thanks for offering to come bail us out manny :)

Comment

I have a 40 pally and a 35 mage that can aslo go there so if im on and not in an instance call on me ill come..
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I have a 33rd lvl hunter that is in booty bay and needs to do quest there so she can get uber loads of leather and also eventually tame one of the elite cats there.
              Thunderhorn:
              70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
              70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
              70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
              70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
              70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
              70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
              70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
              Gilneas:
              50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Connect