I Will miss you all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will miss you all!

I will be leaving the game, at least for a while. As some of you know I lost my original account and was forced to start all over. Well I just dont have it in me to lvl a new charactor up to lvl 60 again. I would like to thank everyone for making this a really hard decision :) you all are wonderful people. I would like to also thank Luna for running such a wonderful guild. I will try to get back to playing after the new year and I will pop on to TS to say hi once in a while also.
    Everyone take care!
    David
    Aka: Barb

Re: I Will miss you all!

How did you lose your account?? O_o

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
      How did you lose your account?? O_o
      Good question. It has to be for something tres mal, because Blizzard is not in the business of turning away paying customers.

Comment

We'll miss you, Barb

Comment

You will be welcome anytime...at any level...hurry back!
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

We'll miss you, Barb! Do check in with us, and keep us posted on how you are doing.

It's none of our business how he lost his account- if he wanted to share that information, you would already have the answer!

Comment

It had Nothing to do with Blizzard, they didn't take it away. The account originally belonged to my Brother-N-Law, and to make a long story short he wanted it back and I really had no choice. I salvaged what I could in the short amount of time I had and I tried to move on.

I will be back so dont worry about that, I just need a break. I have averaged 30-40 hours a week playing this game in the past year, I played the game when it was still in beta (stress testing actually). Before that I played Star Wars Galaxies, I had a really good guild there, we had team speak just like here, we all were really good friends, when I left theat game I really missed alot of them, But I hated the game, it was boring and to repetitive, I tried going back several times but I hated the game. The differance with WoW is that I actually like the game, there still alot of stuff I have yet to do in the game, so theres alot of reason for me to come back.

I will miss you all and I haven't deleted the game or Team Speak, so I can still drop in and say Hi once in a while. That is till I come back top play again, Which most likely will be Jan 1st, 2006!

Comment

jeez luna calm down i was just wondering

Sorry to hear that barb, come back soon!
                I'll help ya level a character up, run him through instances and such, just holler at me some time! Also don't forget we have the registration thing, you won't have to buy the software for an activation code, all you have to do is pay the monthly thing. send me an email at [email protected] if u want any more info.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
                  jeez luna calm down i was just wondering

Sorry to hear that barb, come back soon!
                  I'll help ya level a character up, run him through instances and such, just holler at me some time! Also don't forget we have the registration thing, you won't have to buy the software for an activation code, all you have to do is pay the monthly thing. send me an email at [email protected] if u want any more info.
                  Thanks, but I already bought a new game.

Comment

I am sad to hear you are leaving! Too bad about the account. :(

See you in the new year!!

Comment

Good News everyone, due to overwhelming demand I will continue to play WoW. I will not be taking a break. I have put off the plans I did have and continue playing, doing my best to get back up to lvl 60 so I can once again join you all on raids. I could however ue some help, in order to lvl as fast as possible I will need some good equipment, I am playing a Warrior at the current lvl of 16, if you have any weapons or armor drops you don't need please send them to me. if what you send is not better than what I have I will send them back or donate them to the guild bank or do whatever you wish me to with them. I would really apreaceate it.
                      Thanks everyone!

Comment

I'll make you anything I can to outfit you nicely, Barb- let's meet up, and we'll inspect what you have.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X