Farming Father Flame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Father Flame?

Anyone interested in helping some Priests get their Devout Mantle? I propose taking out Solakar Flamewreath over and over until they drop for me, Beep(I think he needs them) and who-ever else. It's doesn't take long to get to him...This is my last piece of the set, so I'm a little pumped to get it :D

He has about a 13% drop rate for them...

Cheers,
    Shawn
    aka, Liseryoth
    Last edited by Shawner; 10-24-2005, 01:30 PM.

Re: Farming Father Flame?

Originally posted by Lis
    Anyone interested in helping some Priests get their Devout Mantle? I propose taking out Solakar Flamewreath over and over until they drop for me Beep(I think he needs them) and who-ever else. It's doesn't take long to get to him...This is my past piece of the set, so I'm a little pumped to get them :D

Cheers,
    Shawn
    aka, Liseryoth
    I'm ready!!! :) Beepster needs Devout Mantle, Skirt, Crown and Robe.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

You're kidding, 13%? I think it was about the 25th kill that I finally saw the mantle (and best part, it went a deserving priest as his first Devout piece). However, Sol's got a decent druid belt (nudge Kemo) and okay cloth belt. Doing the event is the hard part, as it's pretty easily messed up and suddenly you're facing whelping hell.
      So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Heya,

13% is from Thott, which actually doesn't seem far off, the mantles dropped for me last night, that was probably my 5th time..I think could have been 8th...hehe I don't recall. Either way, Im full Devout now!

So, I don't need to do this anymore, but I'm in to help out Beep.

Cheers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X