Scholo and LBRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholo and LBRS

As i'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me say, but i'm in overdrive to try and get my crown so i can complete my set. Another goal of mine is to get us another ubrs key and i already have 1 gem and the unardorned seal, i think beep has the same and i think helle has the seal. So we should try to get in there and get us 3 more keys in the near future. i hope to see you all on once the stupid server comes up.
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Scholo and LBRS

Yep...Beepster has the same goal of getting an UBRS key AND the Devout Crown.

I also have a couple of leftover quests to do there. I'm up for it. My first priority is do the Scholo quests, but I'm MORE THAN WILLING to do these others.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I have a quest in there to kill someone with a pike for armorsmithing quest for demon forged breatplate I may sneak in a run or two with you when I get tired of farming for rune and need a break.

tas

Comment

Sure Alava I have the seal and really want to get that key just name the time and day I know manny was tlking about going to LBRS so we can drag him along.
        If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X