+15 Agility Enchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +15 Agility Enchant

Several people expressed interest in getting the +15 agility enchant on a weapon or 2. Nyll can now, happily, perform this service for anyone in need (arcanite rods are a real pain to build). Just catch me any time I'm on. I'm commonly playing an alt, and if you don't know any of them, just ask Alava if Nyll is on (she knows them all and plays WoW even while sleeping).

The required mats for +15 agility are as follows (which, if i understand correctly is different than what most people think, so please look closely.)

Large Brilliant Shard x6
    Illusion Dust x4
    Essence of Air x2
    Greater Eternal Essence x6

If in need of this enchant and short on mats, let me and the other guildies know so we can help you farm and/or DE some stuff for you.

Re: +15 Agility Enchant

Grats Nyll !! ill be wanting to get 2 of these for my rogue when she is nearing or lvl 60.. mats are not as bad as i thought.. did they redo mats in a patch?

Comment

I have no idea but from what i understand I think so.

---Nyll

Comment

I eventually want to have 2 and 2 dual wielded weapons. However i do not know how soon this can happen. I may need to try to do one on my current 2 hander for now.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I'll be wanting this

Comment

patch 1.9 to slightly increase essence of air drops in Silithus.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X