No announcement yet.

Kill Alexei Barov (Western Plaguelands)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Alexei Barov (Western Plaguelands)

Beloved, Alava and I all have to kill Alexei Barov in the Horde camp in the western part of Western Plaguelands. This is a 5 man quest, but gets testy since it activates PVP status in Horde territory. If the horde is able to muster a reaction force, it can get really ugly. So, the "traditional" way to handle this is get the 5 man together, then travel with or add more allies that aren't in the quest party so as to dissuade any meaningful horde support of Alexei Barov.

I'd like to do that tonight (Thursday) if possible, ideally 'round 7:30pm server time. It won't take long, especially if we can get 8+ total on the ground. After that I'd be happy to look for set pieces most anywhere or farm for drops...for me...or for you.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Kill Alexei Barov (Western Plaguelands)

I need this as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Lis
      I need this as well...
      Y'know, if we get 8-10 ppl on the ground, the overall group needs to be balanced, but the 5-man quest party could be unbalanced...as in two priests...I'd say let's go for it!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sounds good, don't have a ton of time tonight but I think I can hit 7:30 server time.

Comment

I also need to do this.

Comment

I'd Love to come help but is dinner with the family night I won't be on until late. I've done this twice with guildies and there is really nothing to it if you put everyone who needs quest in one group, get in and get out not giving the horde time to react. If they see you comming could get ugly. If you assemble at chillwind and set up your parties. Make sure quest party get the tag and get out. Is less than 10 minutes. If you assemble at the site or wait for any reason you start getting company.

Good luck ! ( now you got me thinking of excuses for dinner )

Tas

Comment

We got this done for five needy questors (Lis, Med, Ricca, Alava, Beepster)...with the help of Luna, Zeeg, Crebis, Zedd and Manny.

Then we all rolled into Hordeville for a group Banzai! charge...died gloriously with 10 Honor Kills.!!!!

Thanks to all who came and all who helped.
              Last edited by beep; 10-28-2005, 11:53 AM.
              Beep

Comment

was a very fun time...I want to start Guild BGing!

Comment

I loved the impromptu suicide run on the Undercity- I laughed the whole time, and scored honor points on top of it! Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                    I loved the impromptu suicide run on the Undercity- I laughed the whole time, and scored honor points on top of it! Woot!
                    /cheer

I concur wholeheartedly... It's kinda sad, but the only time i ever really get Honour points is when I go a raiding with you guys...

Hint hint....

Working on a battle plan to go smack Ogrimmar.

We might not win... but it'll be hella fun!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X