Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you specced?

Hiya,

Just re-specced my priest, now she is totally uneffective with any damage, but I took those points and put them into discipline, I think it should work out well

My Specs

Not sure if I really need Spirit of Redemption or Holy Nova. What do you guys and gals think?

Cheers,
    Shawn

Re: How are you specced?

Originally posted by Lis
    .....Not sure if I really need Spirit of Redemption or Holy Nova. What do you guys and gals think?
    FWIW, I don't much like either one. Spirit of Redemption verges on encouraging your party to let you die. Holy Nova is a wimped out AOE with "bonus" healing. If I had to choose, I'd go Holy Nova.

In Beepster's spec, I'm heavier Discipline to gain Mana (Mental Strength), etc.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

After talking to Helle, I re-did my tree...again
      New Build

This gives me some more tricks, almost 800 more mana and Divine Spirit(+35) I like :D

Comment

Now you're talking!! I am somewhere in between your 33/21 Disc/Holy (latest one) and the first 15/36Disc/Holy (first in this thread). I'd have to check to be sure, but I'm close to 26/25.

Now, there are a few options I selected that I hardly ever use, so one of these days I'll probably respec to line up with my playing style.

BTW, what are the three worst words for a priest?? (Answer: out of mana !!!)
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yeah this all started last night when I came to the conclusing that I never cast damage spells anymore...Im pretty happy with this, I almost think I could heal 2 groups now...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lis
            Yeah this all started last night when I came to the conclusing that I never cast damage spells anymore...Im pretty happy with this, I almost think I could heal 2 groups now...hehe
            Yep. I almost cried when I specced away from Shadow...my SW:Pain was an automatic 950+ damage over 18 sec. With Silence and Shadow Form, that spec was a reasonable damage dealer.

These days its pretty much healbot time with an occasional shackle or mind control for variety. I'm not complaining, but the contrast between leveling abilities and end-game/post-60 play is dramatic!
            Beep

Comment

Haha yeah, I was shadow for most of my levels, and really enjoyed it. I still enjoy it now, but Solo play and PvP isn't as fun. Good thing everything now is group orientated

Comment

It's pretty frustrating (IMO), as healing classes tend to got pigeonholed into healing specs. I think you got the rarer spec found in MC, as the Divine Spirit buff is only needed on one priest in four or five, at most. Folks tend to dismiss it, until they get it regularly and see the difference :)

Personally, I'll prolly level my priest up, do 31/20 shadow/disc (yes, shadow at 60, I have a druid healbot planned :))
                So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X