Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Man Stratholme!

Specifically, The Scarlet Bastion Side.

Manny needs to pwn the Archivist, and steal his painting to boot.

This will probably be my first 5 man high end instance run, But i'm thinkin a priest and a warrior are definately necessary.... Most likely a Mage, and then one more... I'm not overly picky.
    And Luna.. c'mon.. two pallies never hurt a group.

So yeah. No idea WHEN i wanna do it yet... so if you're interested, throw your name down, and when we've got a team, we'll start dealing with logistics and schedules. :)

Thanks in Advance!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: 5 Man Stratholme!

I can help out, Candreynn needs this as well, so Im game if he/she can come with us :D

Comment

Zedd has some quests to do in there, so count him in!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm not sure that you really WANT 2 pallies to man Scarlet side- we're not terribly useful (or at least, not nearly as useful as we are Baron side or in Scholomance). If you need me I'm there of course, but you're probably going to have a better 5-man crew with you as the solo pally. If you want to 10-man it, count me in for sure as #2- I really like that instance! I just don't want to slow the group down- balance becomes really important in 5-man runs, for whatever reason.

Comment

I tell you, they should give pallys more options to be able to hold aggro...I've been questing with a pally from the very start and when it hits the fan, it's nice to get that little bit of healing help. And for the most part, it's been really fun...Pallys can live foooorrreeever...the more pallys the better I say!

I love them!
          (ps. but wouldn't want to play one)

Comment

Good... because that'd be MORE competition for my damn set pieces.

No more Pallies! Unless i'm blinded by looking at them...

damn competition.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Hey Manny do you still need help on this? If so Ill lend you a hand.. I have a feeling we could do it... Might be tricky, but it can be done..
              QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Icsist View Post
                Hey Manny do you still need help on this? If so Ill lend you a hand.. I have a feeling we could do it... Might be tricky, but it can be done..
                lol...This was a year ago...:) Yay for offering to help,tho...good intentions are never wasted!
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Didn't Ili say she was gonna string you up for resurrecting these old posts ;).

Have to admit I was one confused puppy when I read that... didn't pay attention to the date at first.
                  Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                  Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                  ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yay for thread resing.

Comment

I was wondering why Manny was saying it was his first 5-main high end raid...lol

Comment

Sorry guys, I saw it and just had to do it... I know its punishable by death and Ill take the consiquences, but it was well worth it..
                        Nice remark guys.

Comment

Icsist, it was kinda funny, and we did get this nugget of wisdom from luna... :)

Originally posted by luna View Post
                          I just don't want to slow the group down- balance becomes really important in 5-man runs, for whatever reason.
                          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

heh. good call.

Wonder if Manny ever got it done or not.. I actually never did finish that quest.
                            Nice remark guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Icsist View Post
                              heh. good call.

Wonder if Manny ever got it done or not.. I actually never did finish that quest.
                              He did get it done as I recall. It is one of the more challenging 5 man quests with the gear that is typical for that questing level.
                              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X