TS and lame college internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS and lame college internet

As some of you already know Kossi and I have been unable to get on TS while we are on our college's network. I personally have tried to lower my firewall settings, and created a firewall exception for TS and have had no luck getting on. The closest I have come to getting on TS has been a timed out connection, but most of the time it just says error like the TG server isnt even there. Does any comp savvy person out there have any other suggestions that could help us get on TS? Life in WoW stinks without it!

Re: TS and lame college internet

Talk to the tech guys on campus, ask him if he could allow it through or tell you how to get around the ports

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I had problems one day on a friends and put the IP addres the :port # and it worked ( am at work don't remember correct port number off my head

Tas

Comment

I am 99.9% sure that what is happening is that the school is blocking the port. I know that my college network blocks many ports, i.e. why I can't play BF2. Luckily I got them to un-block one port for me for a TS server that I use alot. So submit a request to the internet people asking them to un-block the port and why and see what happens. What college are you at??

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X