Dire Maul East = Good Mage Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dire Maul East = Good Mage Water

Heys guys, I need to go kill that elemental in Diremaul to get my good mage water!
    It must been done 5 man and it has been said that I need a well balanced group. Anyone wanna help me out? A set time will be made that will be good for everyone in group.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Dire Maul East = Good Mage Water

ill go zedd ... look me up
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I'll go...subject to actual scheduling, of course!!!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm definitely willing...look me up.

Comment

I'll go if you need a hand, let me know.

Comment

I'd go as well/ looking for some good drops in there. I have 5 maned Diremaul east with Tasra and some of here non-guild friends I don't remember it being to tough. Lotta bosses in a pretty small area to.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

ummmm wrong side Q we took you on a tribute .. east and west are and entirely different story.

Comment

I'll be able to give advice if you need it, and if you need me i'll go if needed....it's a fun quest with the right group : )
                Thunderhorn:
                70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                Gilneas:
                50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Originally posted by Tasra
                  ummmm wrong side Q we took you on a tribute .. east and west are and entirely different story.

We were farming West but I though after that we went through East. If not sorry i was wrong I haven't done to much DM
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I would like to try and do DME tomorrow night. I would like to start getting together about 6pm Server time. If that is a bad time for anyone let me know and ill reschedule

Comment

LOL Q my bad I didn't think you were with us for that little mad dash thru there for some reason. Yea we did with happy where we just jumped over the side backtracked the 5 bosses then opened the door to the last one skipping the imp. As you can tell my memory on that is faulty would have to ask happy for best results on a clean run. But I'm on too late to take you on zed's timeframe.

Comment

OK I have a break in DM ease if you go thre the outside door ( not thru the courtyard) take out the one patrol then run jump over the side ( careful here is a hard landing) behind you down the corridor should be the shortcut to the boss ( I think) he needs for his water. ( we actually fished in this pool) and if your feeling brave there are several other bosses down here if you take out the main then go back to where you jumped you can get the treant to crash the door. but you will need to clear the whole courtyard we have tried to time a dash thru here and failed both times. is an easy task to just clear the wandering mobs. Big boss at the end then out there are usually two rich thorium veins in the tunnel out.

Hope this was early enuf to help I'm still at work.

Comment

Cool thank you Tas!

Comment

Isn't the thorium on the outside of the instance exit? If so can't you get to them by going backwards down the tunnel from where it comes out? Or is it somehow only one way?

Comment

LOL no Q because the exit tunnel drops you thru the ROOF of a room no way to get back up once you drop down.. we looked <G>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X