Baby Registry!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Registry!

In the event that you've been living under a rock for the last few months, you might be slightly surprised that Luna, Our fearless (and sometimes crazy) Guild Master has a 'bun in the oven' as it were.
    Now, She, being the sly one that she, is has a baby registry that she didn't tell us, her adoring guildlings about.

If she did tell us about it, I'm shocked... nobody told me, and i dig this kinda thing

anywho...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/re...=1SKQGO3E22GPC

In the event that you're interested in spending your real life money on a WoW treasure that Isn't WoW Gold (cheap!), Spend it on t3h r0xX0rZ that is the Luna and Apo.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Baby Registry!

You WoW folks really should check out the rest of the forums!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=60514
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thanks, Manny! That's really nice of you..

and Cing, with the amount of activity that the general forum gets, I'm not surprised if they never saw the original post! I had trouble digging it up the other day to see who I needed to send thank you cards to. ;)

Comment

if we buy something from that link does it get sent to Luna? Or do we have to send it?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

It gets shipped right to my door. :)

Comment

Originally posted by luna
            and Cing, with the amount of activity that the general forum gets, I'm not surprised if they never saw the original post! I had trouble digging it up the other day to see who I needed to send thank you cards to. ;)
            I know...

I just never pass up on an opportunity to take a jab at the most isolationist community here at TG... T'would be nice to see more of the new WoW folks participating in other parts of TG...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Or some of the old TG folks returning every now and then to some old games. Haven't played a game with Luna since Joint Ops.

Comment

Time is limited these days, kids- if I go and play a bunch of other games, I can't do my job running the TG guild (with some great help) in this game. My attention span is most certainly shorter these days. Multitasking isn't something I have mastered. I blame it on the hormones. :)

Comment

I blame it on Apo, pretty sure it's 50% his fault at least :)

Comment

It gets shipped right to my door. :)
                    Once someone sends you something does it get taken off the gift registry? whats to stop you from getting 12 of the same item and nothing else on your list :)

Comment

When you buy something from the registry, it is moved from the "The following items are available online/in stores" to a new category entitled "The following items have already been purchased".

Comment

When you buy something from the registry, it is moved from the "The following items are available online/in stores" to a new category entitled "The following items have already been purchased".
                        That ruins all of the surprise, but it sure is practical!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I am still trying to figure out who some of these gifts are coming from, Cing! It's still a big old mystery, since I know you guys by your online handles and not your real life names! If you sent something to me and I haven't personally thanked you, PLEASE tell me who you are IRL!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X