X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An honest assessment

Ok;

Give me the low-down.

Is this game worth getting back into? Is there a sufficient pool of low level players to make it likely for a returning dude to have someone to play with?

Re: An honest assessment

Even level 60's have alts. Most of us have more than one. It's usually fairly easy to find someone close to your level to quest with and most of the "higher level" players usually don't mind grouping to tank an instance for you.

Comment

WoW is still the highest rated game on Gamespot, and, IMHO, deservedly so.

As far as finding peer level playmates, I've got lvl 17, lvl 24, lvl 35, lvl 49 and lvl 60 'toons . And that's not unusual, so there is quite often someone who is willing to switch over to an alt for some casual partying.

Here's another thought...because of the bonus from rested experience points, many players develop 3 or more 'toons over the same general time line by rotating the resting/playing so as to take advantage of the rested xp bonus. I think Ghost and Rose are doing that now. That requires more patience than I can usually muster, but it IS an option to consider.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Welcome back to the dark side, Karma! I of course think it's worth your time, particularly because I am actually looking for the motivation to play my alts. Apophis and I have been working on a couple of lowbies that could use your company. (You're probably higher than them still, but not for long.)

I've very much enjoyed playing my main character and still primarily play with her, but there are PLENTY of folks in the guild who have lower toons to make it worth your while.

Comment

I would play this game if it didn't cost $15 per month. Being a college student I can't afford to go to college, eat, be an SM here, and other things, and play WoW. So if I magically got $15 per month or if the got rid of the monthly fee then I would definitely play it.

Comment

I'm actually (long term) working on a druid, priest, warlock. Respectively, love the druid.... priest is just the 'default' class for me... warlock is well rounded (and vital in MC, where I will be again). I've actually played all the current classes, those three are the ones I prefer.

As for rest xp, you xp up to seven days, with a limit based on your total XP. Ergo, you only get 2-3 days offline before a character is full on rest xp. At higher levels, the offline time gets to a week (and the ~1.5 bars of rested xp) eventually. At the moment, I almost need to play all my characters nightly to use up rest xp, more time than I can afford
            So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X