No announcement yet.

Zul' Gurub- Sunday Evening

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zul' Gurub- Sunday Evening

Raid: Zul' Gurub ,Stranglethorn Vale **Please be on location at the time the raid is scheduled to start.
    Date: SUNDAY, November 6th
    Raid Invitation Time: 7:30PM Server Time
    Scheduled Start Time: 8pm PROMPT Server Time (You will risk being replaced should you be late)

I'd like a headcount of TG members who would like to attend, and will invite others according to class needs to balance the raid party properly.

Helle had recommended we try to down the troll boss, so I find that to be a decent goal for the evening.

Luna (Paladin)
    Manny (Paladin)
    Candreynn (Paladin)
    Beepster (Priest)
    Liseryoth (Priest)
    Helle (Priest)
    Quarath (Hunter)
    Chair (Hunter)
    Alava (Mage)
    Zedd (Mage)
    Painez (Rogue)
    Amelle (Rogue)
    Candrice (Warrior or Rogue)
    Flavia (Druid)
    Valarie (Druid)
    Zorglub (Warlock)
    Nyll (Warlock)

Zena- no show
    Ictus (Rogue)
    Ictus' Wife (Paladin)
    Last edited by luna; 11-06-2005, 08:51 PM.

Re: Zul' Gurub- Sunday Evening

I should be there. Is that Sat and Sun or has it been moved to Sun?

In addition I recommend that any who plan to be there and are going to be on ahead of time anyway group up early. If decent sized group canget together they couldstart clearing out first area to save time later and maybe allow more tries at the boss
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

If it is moved to Sunday then i should be there....i might be logging on at 7:30 server time, but before i log off, i'll log alava off at ZG
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

This event has been moved from Saturday to Sunday night. One run, on Sunday. 8pm Server time.

I'll go...

If we have room Zena( he has a lvl 60 warlock and a lvl60 warrior) his wife (a 60 pally) and ictus(a 60 rogue) would like to join. They would like to join the guild but would like to get to know us better before they jump right into the guild.
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Im in

im sry i cant go now as a stand by our guild got saved to the instane last night

me helle and flavia can come
                  If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Ill go, Lvl 60 (finally) hunter
                    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Going to Zul'Gurub For i am a level 60 Druid with CHICKEN FORM BABAK!!!

I'de like to go, but keep my on Standby, because if I make a firm plan to be there, something will happen = /

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Ok, I would like to say that last night's run was horrible! Not because of the dying, but because of the total disregard of what members were saying and the unorganization of what was going to be done in a fight.

I made several comments and gave out some advice and ALL of it was immedietely dismissed or ignored! However, I did notice that when someone else said the EXACT same thing I said, everyone listened. One instance was when I was trying to explain what was happening with the Blooddrinker's ability and I was told to be quiet and my words were ignored, however, when another player,who will be nameless, said something, everyone listened to him/her.

We had several instances where sheeps were called and then targets were changed at the last second. We need to make sure that everyone knows exactely who is being sheeped/sapped and who we are attacking.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the actions displayed last night.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Learning how to effectively communicate with your team is a skill all of us can sharpen. When a fight is going on all chatter must cease IMMEDIATELY. The voices you should be hearing during a fight is your team leader, and your tank/s ONLY. Everything else can wait. Does this mean we might die as a result? Yes, it does. BUT, the time to communicate information you have acquired is before or after the fight, as a SITREP (situation report) and preferably in text so as not to overwhelm the people trying to organize a plan of attack.

I appreciate all of the input that everyone has to give on any given fight, particularly information of high value. The problem is that the time to communicate that information is not in the middle of the fight. There is a time and a place for everything. We need to be able to focus and concentrate when we begin taking a mob down, and all of the chatter and input in the midst of that contributes to chaos and to vital info being ignored. You cannot communicate high value information by talking over people- it is absolutely unacceptable, not to mention terribly confusing and frustrating.

There is an old rule from Ghost Recon that we used to implement that I would like to implement here also: DEAD MEN DON'T TALK. This means that once a fight is over you are welcome to contribute, but if you are dead, you are to remain silent until the fight is over. There are still people alive who need to concentrate on the job at hand, and who cannot process all of the additional information you are trying to communicate while still staying focused.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed