Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday night fever

OK, I'm feeling the need for speed! er, or something like that. :row__529:

I'm wanting to do some work on Beepster's priest set pieces...UBRS/Strat/LBRS...even Dire Maul.

Tonight (Monday night) would be good timing for me...especially for those that are not wanting to do PVP things. (I heard some chatter that Monday is PVP night.)

So...if you're interested, post a reply here. Save me from a PUG!!!!

I'm expecting to be ready 'round 8 server time or a little before.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Monday night fever

Mr.Beep, You have a Paladin standing around waiting to do whatever you want to do.
    Count Manny In for Strat or UBRS especially. I'd really like to actually *finish* UBRS.

freaking Server Reset.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Monday is TGs Unofficial PvP night. For those who care to keep rank they have earned, monday is the last day to get points for the week. When we have more people I would like see us form a PvP team. Until then or until more people show interest in PvP, we will probably try to keep it on a casual bassis. that being said.. I will be in one of the BG's tonight, If any one would care to join me and team up, I'd love the company :) send me a tell in game. ill probably be parked in the TS PvP channel.

Comment

LOL beep you know how I feel about PVP but Happy mentioned trying to get back into DM for his class book. I"m not sure it was in stone for tonight but will check and let you know in game. I'm becomming rather fond of that place considering how good it has been to me the last few weeks. If I get a no go for it though will check in on whatever you get going.

Comment

After Action Report:

Not enough bodies to make an UBRS/LBRS/etc. run, so we cobbled up a 5 man DM tribute run with Tasra, Valarie, Ricca, Chair and Beepster. If you don't know by now, Tas has the tribute run down pat...very instructive to go with her if you get the chance.

My "consolation prize" :row__596: for the run was the Rod of the Ogre Magi, one of the best blue staff drops in the game for healers. Ricca got a +15 agility ring as her Cracker Jack surprise.

'Twas a good group that worked well together. All in all, a fun and successful evening. :icon14:
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

LOL Beep I'm kinda amazed about these runs. seems the more we make them the more people want to make them. Also the more often you make this run with a set gameplan the faster and easier it becomes. That is why I tried to explain the tactics behind what we were doing as we went along. Usually the route doesn't change depending on that one corner but your going to start giving me a hard time if I ever decide not to wait on that stupid patrol again. Val is really starting to learn that instance well and has grouped up for a couple of successful and profitable runs.

It's almost certain if you look up the loot for DM tribute runs if your after something specific i.e your staff ricca's ring i'll drop sooner or later. I know chair would like a matching ring. I would love the loadstone. and the class books drop there. two runs and you and val both have the staff.

We have really started working together as a group and once we get north down ... well a quick trip off to one side may be in order if I remember how we did it, and if someone has something they really want out of it.... well... we'll get there. WE've made a great start. Thank you to all members of last nights group. You really made it fun. when are we doing it again?

Comment

I am up for LBRS and UBRS set piece runs as well as Stat Baon or Scholo set piece runs. And alway for DM tribute or any thing else.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X