Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You got Five Minutes Of Silence, Now you Pay for it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got Five Minutes Of Silence, Now you Pay for it.

For those of you that were in attendance earlier for my promotion, you may have been somewhat amazed to hear only a couple meek sounding thank you's from me. I'm not entirely sure where i sit on the talkative scale in your guy's eyes, (and ears :P) but i'm sure that I was quieter than usual.
    This is, of course, because I was completely awestruck that you guys have enough trust and faith in me to promote me to an officers position.
    I don't mean to say that you're misplacing your trust... I'm loyal to TG, A thousand horses with naked women on them couldn't pull me away from you guys. Each and every one of you is a friend... You've all helped me with something, and since we're all so addicted, I can come home after any bad day at work and know that you guys will be there to talk to me and to brighten my day.

In as much, the guild is my WoW Home, and I've just been happy to be a part of it.

Of course, I know it's not a huge deal :P I'm at the bottom of the officer pile, and, let's face it, this IS a game. (*sigh*) But still, It's a big thing for me...

So thank you all. For the Promotion, but most of all, for being great friends... and for being like Family.

And I promise to be as good an officer as i can be.

If i'm not... You can toss me in the Gurubashi Arena and sic the yeti's on me.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: You got Five Minutes Of Silence, Now you Pay for it.

i dont know man, you could always go get the women and then ride back with some for all of us =P

Grats manny, you deserve it!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Manny I have to say there trust in you has not been misplaced your a great guy and a veary capeable player. I am glad to see that recognized. Grats manny it could not have happend to a nicer guy.
      If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
        i dont know man, you could always go get the women and then ride back with some for all of us =P

Dude. That's actually a REALLY good idea.

First thing I'll do when i gets me my Epic mount.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Manny, Congrats,

I wish I was there for it. I guess that is what I get for working a real job. Oh well, You deserve it. I know that we are family. Thanks for all the help you give me.

I have really burned through levels 50-55, even though I haven't been on that much, I know alot of that is because of you.

Kemo

P.S. I might be in a little bit today but probably not until tomorrow.
          Kemotaha

Comment

Manny,

I couldn't have been more excited to promote you to an officer. You have been a great help from the very first day you joined us. I am so happy to have found you in general chat in Ashenvale. Talk about damn good luck for me! You have been consistently helpful, thoughtful, and all around a great addition to the community. This promotion was the natural progression for a person who clearly puts TG first and loves the community he is a part of. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and we need as much of that as we can muster!

Thank you from the entire admin team for being such an asset- and thank you from me, personally, for being such a great guy.

Comment

Manny!!! Congrats!!! ...I had the urge to call you stinkerbutt :) So i wont actually call you that - i'll just let you know :) Your awesome, if for nothing else just for putting up with me :)

But I know what your saying - This guild is a family, and I get on sometimes just to talk to you all. Ohh if TS was working, youd get sick of me in a hurry. But in all seriousness, you all really make my day somtimes, and I can say hands down most fun i've had playing any type of game.

Lots of love from the Kossinator!

Comment

you guys seriously make me blush.

Y'know. I went to work the day after my promotion and somebody wanted to know what i was grinning about. (Yes! I had a stupid smile on my face the whole day long)

I just shrugged and told her that It felt good to belong to the right group of people.

Luna, you're too awesome... Thank you.

Kossi. *cough* you're a poo poo head, But a fun one, so it's ok.

And Kemo, We'll get you to 60. We Have to. ... There's a bunch of undead people I want you to meet. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X