Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tier 2 armor drawings form blizz enjoy

http://www.gamepro.com/computer/pc/g...ws/49519.shtml
    sorry cloth people no peek they just hate us that much.
    uh pallys you will look like Voltron in Judgment armor lol

enjoy
    Helle
    If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Re: Tier 2 armor drawings form blizz enjoy

Spikes galore! Or, it looks like someone took a glue bath before rolling in feathers... :row__691:

Who knows what they will have for cloth wearing types!!! :icon25:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Horray for the autobots- Dammit, why do Pallies always get the tackiest armor?

Comment

Originally posted by luna

uh we don't no what the cloth people are going to end up looking like so we might win the tackiest armor award yet , and come on druids are going to look like swamp thing with that full set on. Only rouges come out looking good again "nerf the rouge taliors" warriors look like Frank Frazetta drew them after taking 2 sudafed and a nyquil. So were all going to own in the armor but look like droks doing it
        If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Originally posted by luna

That's not Tacky 0.o That's Ungodly.

I think i'm going to go help Manny commit suicide. He doesn't deserve that.... NOBODY deserves that.

Weeeeellll.... maaaybe Samh.

I wonder if we'd be able to turn into Fighterjets.

And I'm sorry, but the Warrior armor seriously looks like the poor occupant of said armor tripped and fell into the Axe closet.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

????? that pally gear is the dumbest looking set in the game, worse than the TV antenna/christmas tree that manny(i think, still gettin to know names) got in UBRS last friday