Luna's in labor!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luna's in labor!!!

As of about 20 min ago (1:30pm CST), Apo's off to the hospital to join Luna. She was admitted a bit earlier for delivery!!!

Best wishes, guys...we're waiting to hear more!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Luna's in labor!!!

Congrats! Hope everything turns out well. :D.

Comment

Wow, anyone know what is the actual due date, is this a little early?
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

It's a tad earlier than they were expecting, yes.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I was pulling for MY birthday, but as that means Luna would be in labor for another eight days, I'll give up that greedy desire.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

It's a BOY! :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=62585
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

yah apo said last night that the baby was due december 10th....but more realisticly due at the end of November thats the reason for the upgrade now....that worked well
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                It's a BOY! :)
                The best way to announce that here would be

[Guild] [Trevormichael]: DING! lvl 1
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Congratulations on your new baby boy luna, hope that doesnt mean seeing less of u =O