• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SOP/FAQ...check them out...

Announcement Forum

Re: New SOP/FAQ...check them out...

Originally posted by orion808
    Umm...here's the deal guys. The Raid SOP is the real thing.

All TG'rs expecting to go on guild-sponsored raids are required to read the SOP and to comply with the procedures, so it is in your interest to "read and heed"!!!

If you have comments or suggestions or questions, please pm me or any other officer so we can revise and update as needed.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

hey guys just read the sop for the biger raids a few thoughts on it.
      In PoA we do not have party leaders this is because during some fights members will be moved for beter partty make up IE we are currently fighting Vaelastrasz now I am in a group of all mages and I am to aoe heal them as fast as I can but for Razorgore I was in a group of rouges and hunters. You will need to change the grouping a few times in the big instances that is why party leaders may not be needed, all questions should go to the class leader and if they do not know then they will ask the other officers. No one but officers talk on TS it helps so much on be able to hear what will be going on in the fight I can not say it enough. you really need to set of class channels in TG like tgpriest for all the priest in the raid and tghealers is for priest durids and pallys to ask questions about each others roll in the fight. IE are the druids going to battle res healers or tanks. another thing in the big 40 man runs is some time pallys or a priest will stay out of combat us so they can res during the fight druids only get one res but a priest not in combat can res till the cows come home. Get a ryhem down on pulls so when your going back over and over again you don't have to keep saying the same thing. the hunter or war should know by now what he or she is going to do. it is the raid leaders job to explane the boss fight for every class not just the one he plays get the other class officers to tell you in private what there class is going to do in the fight it helps when only one person is giving orders. Hope it helps I will try to learn more as I myself are learing how the end game stuff works .

helle
      If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Thanks for your input, Helle. I've revised the SOP to emphasize the primary roles and chain of command from raid leader to class leader, deemphasizing party leader. We kept "Party Leader" as an option for the Raid Leader to use if desired.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

perfect

Comment

bump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement