BRD: putting together a group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRD: putting together a group

Erick and I (Kossi) Have tried many time to get a group together for BRD.
    But it always seems like there is little intrest or people tell me they hate it. :)

More than anything, I want to 8 quests i have for the place to be out of my log. The whole instance plus those quests are worth a level to me, and i will beg, plead and kiss ass to put together an interested, competent group.

So... There will be Erick is a 56 Hunter (BM specd.) and I, 57 Pally (RET. specd.) Im thinking.... mage/warlock, peist, warrior... prefferably lvl 60. If anyone has a better sugesstion for group composition please let me know. Also, if anyone knows the instance fairly well and could be a group leader - you are most welcome.

I'm flexable on times, This weekend would be awesome: Fri, Sat, Sun - anytime during the day. (say 1-2ish) so it won't be taking up the nighttime run space would be preffered.

Please let me know if your interested or have feedback concerning getting lucky in BRD :)

Thanks for being totally awesome
    Kossi

Re: BRD: putting together a group

I will go Kossi, But I am going to be gone until the 26th or so. I am sure you probably want to go in there before, but if you don't get the chance, I will be ready when I get back.

I have a bunch of quests in there too.

I am a 57 Druid.
    Kemotaha

Comment

I can try and come ,it all depends on my school/work schedule

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Kossi, normally I'd be there to help, but I'm out of town Saturday and Sunday, back Sunday evening. If you are still wanting to go then, I'll be there with Beepster.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I appreciate it - But sunday night i work from 9pm-1am. What does Monday look like for you guys?

Comment

Monday is good for me.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I would love to do BRD, I have seen you ask a couple times but the timing has always been bad for me to commit to it. This weekend Fri,Sat, Sun night are all good for me as long as it is around 8-9 server time or later. I need to do 5 man jail break and 5 man emporor run. And a vault run i need the burning essece for my Libram.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Monday is good as long as we are finished by 11pm server time. Thats midnight here and i still have college that week.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Awesome, Q - Monday Ok for you? We can try for 8 and hopefully be done in time for zedd to get some sleep :)

Comment

Unfortunatley Monday can be tough fro me. My workkeeps my main gaming hrs on the weekends. It is hard to play without having to break away way to much. HoweverI will see if there is a way I can. I probably will not know until then though
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I would love to go to BRD or any other instances people will take me to hehe. My lock is only 55 right now but if anyone is putting a group together and needs an extra, send me an invite. As far as my schedule goes, Mondays and Wednesday nights I have class, so I would not be available. Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are always good for me. As far as the rest of the week goes, I can plan on going, I just use those nights for studying and believe me. . .I'll do anything to get out of studying haha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X