End Game Guide for Priests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Game Guide for Priests

Here's nice concise guide for end-game Priests...

http://guides.worldofwar.net/strategy.php?id=40

Nice discussion of + spirit vs+ mana regen gear (among other things!):row__626:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: End Game Guide for Priests

Interesting read Beep, trying the Greater Heal technique as apposed to the flash heal. I find that it's a lot more risky, especially since you cast when a player is at half health. It also prevents you from casting anything else for 4 seconds. It may be more efficient, but I can see people dying when it hits the fan.

Im also the devout gear with a Disc/Holy build, seems to work out. Though I think Im going to take out the points I have in inner fire and put them into holy.

Cheers,
    Shawn

Comment

LMAO !! As for being the casualty to shawns little "experiment" I can attest he has seen people die. But if either of you would like to test it out techniques I'm a willing lab rat. ( was gonna say guinnie pig but can't remember how to spell one LOL)

Tas

Comment

Haha thanks Tasra,
        When ever I quest with people they are guinnie pigs without know it. I think knowledge is power for the greater heal technique. If you know everyones health in advance you can predict better when to cast the big spells. I'll consider some more, I think if you have one person tanking, and that's your only worry then casting big may be the way to go. If you are managing several peoples health then it's a big risk to be tied up that long.

Comment

LOL or if Tas is taking on 2 dogs and an ogre and you blink.... BTW ty for joining us last night was a pleasure to have you along.

Comment

If I can watch the rate at which a MT is taking damage, a greater heal becomes possible. Though not mana efficient, one "safe" way is to put a shield on them (good for 'bout a 1,000hp), then start the casting process for GH. If they don't need it, I can abort by space bar/jumping.

In really tough situations, greater heal works safely only when there's another healer doing flash heals (or the druid equivalent thereof). It's REALLY frustrating to get within 1/2 second of a 2800 point heal and have the MT die on you!!!!:row__522:
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Hey Beep, are there handy Addons you use? I like CTRaid, in that you can have it cancel a spell if the persons health deficit isn't within the specified range. For me it's -900 for flash heal, and -2000 for greater heal. Also just started using HealthDeficit as CTRaid seems to really only work in a Raid. Makes prediciting what to cast a lot better. I feel my mana managment is quit a bit more improved. I also find I am using renew if people don't have enough damage. I like the instant cast of it. You have to love the Science of Healing...

Cheers,
              Shawn

Comment

I use Benecast for healing management...automatically prevents overheals. and does an excellent job of efficient mana use.
                Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X