Dolnaar and Darnassus Quests...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolnaar and Darnassus Quests...

....are kicking my 4th point of contact. Particularly Fel Rock. I've died 4 times in there tonight. :icon25:

Re: Dolnaar and Darnassus Quests...

Solution: Give up addicting game that costs monthly and return to CSS

Comment

*sends a fireball hurling towards Phantom*

What level are you at Mateo? I'm familliar with those quests, what do you need help with.

I can be to your town in like 10-15 minutes if im on usually.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
        *sends a fireball hurling towards Phantom*

What level are you at Mateo? I'm familliar with those quests, what do you need help with.

I can be to your town in like 10-15 minutes if im on usually.
        Level 9. I tried backing off and taking up another quest to level up, and got my buttocks handed to me as well.

There were few players last night, and fewer that had teamspeak.

Maybe I need to go back and start a new character. My druid can't seem to handle the multiple attacks that these latest quests seem to entail.

Going after King Melarius (sp?) is an exercise in futility: he's only level 8, but he brings 4 sprites to the party every time I get within striking distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          Solution: Give up addicting game that costs monthly and return to CSS
          Hey, I played CS:S earlier in the evening. Didn't see you there!

Comment

Hey man, this is Zeddzorander(60 Mage)/Mordsithrain(29 Rogue) if i'm on just send me a tell. I'de be happy to help

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Well I play strang hours too. I work from 4 pm to 12 am CST, so am unable to play during those hours, but weekends are usually free. I could start a Druid as well, as that is an intention of mine eventually, for the purpose of helping you through those areas.

I do not remember a point where I could not find a quest to accomplish. Look around a bit, there are an overabundance of quests in that area.

But if we can setup a time, I'll help for sure.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                Hey, I played CS:S earlier in the evening. Didn't see you there!
                Well this week at school:

One 3 page paper
                Two 1 page papers
                Two programs
                3 homework assignments
                3 Projects

this week at work:

Designing one php login system
                Tweaking the graphical layout of another site

So this week has been pretty rough but normally I am on the CSS servers alot. I would play WoW if it weren't for the fees, being a college student I just don't have the money for that on top of everything else.

Comment

Well I play strang hours too. I work from 4 pm to 12 am CST, so am unable to play during those hours, but weekends are usually free. I could start a Druid as well, as that is an intention of mine eventually, for the purpose of helping you through those areas.

I do not remember a point where I could not find a quest to accomplish. Look around a bit, there are an overabundance of quests in that area.

But if we can setup a time, I'll help for sure.
                  Okay. The remaining quests for this are that I have are:

Bandits on Road To Darnassus

I found them once, but backed off because I finished another quest and was loaded down. Now I can't find them again.

The Fountain Outside Darnassus:

Supposedly it's SE of the gate somewhere, but after sneaking around for a bit, I couldn't find it.

Head of King Melarius (Fel Rocks):

I've been taking it slow, trying to draw out sprites one at a time to alternately wrath and staff. Sometimes it is working, sometimes not. At the end, you come up on Melarius, and he shapeshifts to a Nightsaber, and brings 2 or 3 remaining sprites with him. One armor lowering spell from a sprite and it's over. :D

Components to the Sleeper Quest:

This one you need to find a den and recover the artifacts and bring them back to the Warrior outside Dolnaar. I can't even find the den.

I'll be on after 9:00 EDT, I'll lurk in a TS channel.

Comment

I won't be around for four hours, hopefully you'll be willing to stay on that long. I'll make my way to Darnassus, I already have the Menethil Harbor FP, so wont take me long at all. I won't make a new character yet. My char is Vinzalf, naturally. We should be able to knock off all those quests of yours, and I could probably help you locate a few more to do.
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I won't be around for four hours, hopefully you'll be willing to stay on that long. I'll make my way to Darnassus, I already have the Menethil Harbor FP, so wont take me long at all. I won't make a new character yet. My char is Vinzalf, naturally. We should be able to knock off all those quests of yours, and I could probably help you locate a few more to do.
                      Cool! Thanks!

Comment

Sorry Mateo, was forced to pull a shift and a half tonight. Wasn't expected =/

Saturday?
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Mateo, I didn't know you finally joined us!! Are you in guild yet? Whisper me in game- "Lunatg", and we'll get you hooked up if you aren't already.

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                            Mateo, I didn't know you finally joined us!! Are you in guild yet? Whisper me in game- "Lunatg", and we'll get you hooked up if you aren't already.
                            I'm doing the 2 week FilePlanet trial...I've got 2 level 9 Dark Elves on Thunderhorn, and another 5th level dwarven paladin on another server.

I was going to pick up the game tonight with my new system, and then my wife informed me that my sister in law wanted to get me a game for Xmas, so after the trial is over, it will be serveral weeks before I return.

Definitely getting the game though.

Comment

awww
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X