Awesome UBRS Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome UBRS Run

Guys, I just wanted to take a quick second to Congratulate you all on an Amazing run in Ubrs tonight.

The teamwork was Amazing, and the experience was grand.

I want you to all know that this has proven what i've always believed.. When it comes time for us to hit up the big bad instances like MC and BWL, We', as a guild, Will Pwn them.

And, Now that i'm extra shiny... We'll blind them as well.

Thanks again guys. Give yourselves a pat on the back. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Awesome UBRS Run

Heheh..... You know, I came to the forms with the true intention of making a "congratulations manny" thread. But you already started this one, so i suppose this is appropriate place to say: an Epic mount and chest piece all in one day -- work and dedication! Congratulations Manny!!! Plus i sorta thought you were going to burst with happiness last night :)

Also, Congrats for crim for his last piece of Devout dropping for his.... 2nd.... lvl 60!

And I do love running with you guys - I have learned a lot about the instances and how to better play my class. I want to thank you as a guild for giving me that oppertunity :)

And.... we totally roxzorspwned last night!
    Lol, Kossi

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
      Plus i sorta thought you were going to burst with happiness last night :)
      I was seriously about to Explode when i put the chest piece on... Partly with sheer exuberance... Getting rid of a trashy green item (that paladins should never wear in the first place) and replacing it with your tier one chest piece is just an amazing event. (Yes Tas, I was wearing the green one last night :P I needed the extra health that my Imperial plate gave me to avoid being totally pwned... the demon forge chest piece is still in my backpack, and it'll still be in heavy use :D

The OTHER part of me that wanted to explode was the guilt part. I can't believe that you and Luna passed on it. Candreynn... fine, I can understand that... he likes to pretend he's a warrior :P... but you two totally should've rolled.

In as much, I won't rest till you're both all lightforged up.

Thanks for being Awesome Kossi.

Annnnnnnnnnd, good point, Gratz go to Crim for his set piece! Yaaaaaaaay!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Nah, not high enough for it yet anyway :) lol, not going to say i didnt think about it. agian - congrats

Comment

In time, everyone will get everything they need. I think we're in this together! And that was a fun day... :D

Cheerz,
          Shawn

Comment

Oh man, that was a fun run. Between really seeing everyone shine playing their classes, and Manny in whispers discussing bagpipes and the hypnotoad, I was in tears with the giggles and so very proud of everyone. You needed that chestpiece WAY more than I did, Manny. I'll get mine in due time.

Comment

I loved this run. I gotta say it. Really really nice. Crebis gave just enough direction that everyone knew what was going on. No one questioned his direction or went off doing their own thing. There was a lot of teasing and joking but not idle "chatter" on coms. Even when we had and accidental extra pull what could have been messy was handled extremely well. I think everyone involved should be proud of themselves.

Creb you asked me in strath if I liked that much direction. Yes. simply because right now we have a lot of people who have been going with different groups not all do it the same way . I kinda tested this in DM last night. I mixed up the two groups who normally go with me.. happy played bigjoes hunter dafarmerx and two from ours valarie and liseroth. We always pretty much run it the same with the calss build we had. We flew thru this in barely an hour. Only one casualty when I backed into a boss... told everyone to run and rez later.. LOL that take one for the team mentallity. But we didn't need much coms. there was some joking some teasing but little actual direction.

But this has taken a LOT of rinse and repeats with the same groupings. Change the build of the team and we are back to square one. Everyone likes to shine and making sure they know what you want from them gives them that opportunity. I'd rather be told what you want and expect me to do in advance then told what I should have done after it's over.

I may be the only one who liked this part of it. But I've gotten a lot of positive responses on the DM runs that we do this way each gets faster and better each time thru. I know leading thru these you tend to feel bossy. not always a good feeling. But there is a HUGE difference between leading and bossing. I know I know.. I boss.. Crebis lead... I'll get it right sooner or later.

Crebis... Ya did great! TY for a fun productive run. I for one would love to see more like this.

Comment

Things tend to work out well when people check ther egos at the door.

Comment

LOL Lis.

Comment

Good point Tas - and thanks a bunch Crebis - you always give spectacular direction in instances, thanks for always doing a great job and being as knowledgeable as you are. Also, thanks for being patient with those not on TS, It was an excellent run - and i look forward to doing more with the same great leadership :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X