Beep needs help with Sunken Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beep needs help with Sunken Temple

I'm hoping to complete two quests in Sunken Temple on Monday eve, starting around 7:30 server time.

Manny has volunteered (ty, Manny!), but I need others... You know the drill! This should be relatively quick (I hope) but its for a big-deal warrior quest.

Who can join us???:icon5:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Beep needs help with Sunken Temple

If i'm online, i'll help you with my priest. I have some house re arranging to do tomarrow but should be done by then
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I can help, just send me a message ingame or leave a post here saying what time we are doing this ^_^

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Status (10:00am):
        1. Tentative Party - Beep, Manny, Lunaar (Alava's Priest), Zedd, Ricca
        2. Time to Start - 7:30 server time, or as soon as all members are ready
        3. Beep's Quest Goals (four of 'em)
        1. Haze of Evil - Collect 5 samples of Atal'ai Haze, then return to Muigin in Un'Goro Crater. The Atal'ai Haze can be collected from the deep lurkers, murk worms, or oozes found there.
        2. Voodoo Feathers - Bring the Voodoo Feathers from the trolls in the Sunken Temple to the Fallen Hero of the Horde.
          Amber Voodoo Feather: 0/2
          Blue Voodoo Feather: 0/2
          Green Voodoo Feather: 0/2
          Travel to the sunken temple and destroy the troll guardians Gasher, Mijan, Zolo, Hukku, Zul'lor, and Loro. They carry magic feathers that can reform my physical body long enough to grant you a reward. The 6 trolls you need to kill are the undead ones that are keeping the barrier to Jammal'an. The best way to get to these 6 guys is to take the stairs up (once u enter the instance) or the path to the right. (NOT the spiral stairs)
        3. Into the Depths - Find the Altar of Hakkar in the Sunken Temple in Swamp of Sorrows. I think that this altar is the secret -- you must bring this token to the altar in the Sunken Temple.
        4. Secret of the Circle - Travel into the Sunken Temple and discover the secret hidden in the circle of statues. The final objective for the quest "Secret of the Circle" is in the center of the lowest level. But you cannot click on the center object until you unlock the secret, which is to click on the 6 serpent statues on the balconies in the correct sequence (S, N, SW, SE, NW, NE). To go to the balconies, you need to start from the beginning of the instance. The path second from the right leads to three different levels. After going up one small flight of steps, you can continue up or head down. Heading down will bring you to the balconies level with the serpent statues for the "Secret of the Circle" quest.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

After-action report:
          Always expect the unexpected...as we gathered on line to party up, Kossi was organizing a BRD party to clear some of her quests, an effort that (because of some scheduling confusion), I had already committed to help.

So, Alava, Manny, Beepster and Melynaomi with Kossi spent a productive though painful 2 1/2 hours in BRD. I was glad we did it for her, but I was getting bummed thinking that Beep wouldn't get his quests done. Our other expected players had joined other parties (can't expect 'em to wait forever!!!).

Manny, sensing my disappointment, rose to the occasion and browbeat, er, assembled a party of Helle, Alava, Viss, Manny and Beep to challenge ST's best. Bottom line...we completed 2 of the 4 quests in about 1 1/2 hours...including a pretty laughable episode of trying to find the exit. Beep got his warrior quest done (got these nifty shoulders (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52020 )and the Atal'ai Haze collected for later turn in. The Altar quests will await another day.

Thank you, Manny, for restoring my mood and my spirits with your efforts to salvage this outing for me. Thank you Alava, Helle and Viss for your invaluable help.
          Last edited by beep; 11-22-2005, 12:36 PM.
          Beep

Comment

np beep glad I had the time and I am always happy to help. It was a blast to go do something fun and easy after getting beat by one of the world dragons three times in a row lol. hope to group with you all again soon.

Helle
            If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Ain't none o' that draft dodging on my Watch.

:) glad we got those two quests done for you Beep... I've run the temple about 19 times now, so when it comes time to finish the altar quests, we'll get em done. they're stupid easy when you know how to do em.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

And Dude, We need to get you the Egg Quest.. :| Go to Steamwheedle port in Tanaris... NOW.

thank you.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
                  And Dude, We need to get you the Egg Quest.. :| Go to Steamwheedle port in Tanaris... NOW.

thank you.
                  Got it! I'll do that.
                  Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X