Apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

I would like to apologize for Tuesday night during the LBRS run. About 1/3 - 1/2 through I was called to do some things for about an hour. I did NOT know that I was going to be called away or I would not have gone to LBRS. I am sorry for any delay or casutalties that I caused. I you don't permit me on future runs I will completely understand.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Apology

Zedd, even though i wasn't even AROUND on this run, I can tell you right now that just cause you got called away from a raid is no reason to 'not permit' you on a run.
    Stuff happens in real life... there's nothing to be done about it...
    SO! If anybody even implies that they don't want you on a run, you come and tell me, and I'll break the appropriate legs, crack the appropriate skulls, and make sure that the problem gets fixed up good.
    No way somebody is gonna stop you from running with them just because you 'MIGHT' be pulled away.
    If that was the case, then none of us would EVER be allowed to go on runs of any sort.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

thanks manny ^_^

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

LOL Manny I have to side with you on this one. Especially since I have also been called away in the middle of an instance run on more than one occation. Life Happens Zed. We all feel bad about leaving someone short. But RL does tend to take priority.

Comment

Zedd: your nice and I like you ^_^

Comment

Heh, it's noble that you apologize for this, but...

This is Tactical Gamer.

We're rarely bitter about real life issues like many other groups.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X