Friday, Nov 25, Jail Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, Nov 25, Jail Break

Hey, had an awsome run with Crebis, Beep, Crim and Kossi getting the Onyxia chain started. Got as far as Jail Break. As I understand it, we are going to give it a go on Friday at 8pm server time...so yeah, there it is. Just to re-interate, we had a great time (I did anways) and experimented with some non-traditional techniques, using Mind Control.

CheerZoRz,
    Shawn

Re: Friday, Nov 25, Jail Break

I have to take a moment to describe this group's tactics (very successful, IMO)...

Crowd control=two priests+mind control. Loved guards running off the walkway into the lava.

This is a bit slower but more...elegant...:o Beep (only lvl 55) died once. No wipes. Crebis pet died twice. Two awesome priests with superior damage dealing from Crebis. Kossi and I just did the tank thing...sorta...lol...great fun!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

My Paladin has to kill the Golem Lord and Angleforge. With my hectict working schedule this weekend i will try to get this done before friday in case you need him. I also need to start taking my priest to BRD to get this chain done and do other quest. She's only 52 right now, but if i could get 3 or 4 60s to help me it won't be to bad.

Alava
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I am so with you guys again. This was the best run Ive ever been on and you guys really restored my faith in 5 man high level instance runs. I've really never done anything so fun with so many competent players - you really made my night and i cant wait to do it again. Crim, Beep, Crebis and Lis - you guys rock and just way to be awesome in general!

Ok, im gushing :)

I WILL be on Friday night, give me a little time to get home from my dinner (like 8:30 - 9:00 server time) we will whomp some more butt!

Comment

Ricca needs this also so im in too
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

if you still need me, i'm in...i'd love to put this 5-some back together

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X