Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Only

Hey Everyone,

I get spammed a lot in IF to join PUGS, and for the most part I usual do, though there is little benefit to me. I pretty much have everything I need as a Priest until we start hitting MC. So, I'm not going to group with random PUGS, or people. I'm going to be available to help Guild members with their healing needs. Does anyone see this as a problem?

Cheers,
    Shawn

Re: Guild Only

"Not I", says the mage/rogue

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

LOL not I .. I've enjoyed knowig I can usually count on you to come running at a "hey you" besides the fact that your sooooo fun to pick on

Comment

Actually, lis, use the PUGs. Join up, look at the mix, and go if it's solid. If they give you grief, remind them that one priest, 5 hunters, and 4 rogues isn't a really viable 10 man for that instance.

The reason to PUG is to meet folks, find others that like TG and would raid with US. You don't need to run everyone single PUG, but once in a bit to see if there's compentent, TG quality folks would be greatly appreciated!
        So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Hmm, that is a good point, that's how I found out about TG in the first place.

Comment

Aye. Key detail is finding folks. Comparing Horde vs Alliance, it seems nearly all Alliance characters are guilded by level 15 or so, where I've seen unguilded Horde characters even at 60. Mebbe it's differences in servers, but that kind of 'guilding' is going to make it tough to establish TG as a MC level guild unless we locate & absorb an entire 'minor' guild. Catch 22 is most guilds don't want to surrender leadership, control and/or guild name/uniqueness, so it's uncommon unless the guild itself is about to fragment anyways.
            So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose
              Actually, lis, use the PUGs. Join up, look at the mix, and go if it's solid. If they give you grief, remind them that one priest, 5 hunters, and 4 rogues isn't a really viable 10 man for that instance.
              What do ya mean 5 hunters can pwn any instance.... lol
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X