Guess what..................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what..................

Well when I got home from college for thanksgiving break and was looking through all of my mail guess what I found? An issue of PC Gamer with, a free trial for WoW for 14 days. So I'm gonna play this thing for 14 days.

Re: Guess what..................

WOOT! We have converted another! Muhahahaha! What's your character name? Mine is Zeddzorander or Mordsithrain send me a tell if ya need anything.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Not converted, because I can't afford the montly fees (being in college tends to do that). And I am installing it now so I have no idea what my character name will be.

Comment

Let us know when you're all set up! We're on the Thunderhorn realm- whisper me in game- "Lunatg".

Comment

My 14 days just ran out. :icon27:

Thornhale, level 14 Dark Elf Hunter, is officially on hiatus until I can get a retail copy of the game.

I'm jonesing already.

Comment

Luna I played for a few hours today, I now have a Level 4 Dwarf Warrior. I managed to complete 2 or 3 quests and I am working on another one. I am in TS now in your channel :P

Comment

You know, the only 2 players in the TG guild that I've actually seen on Thunderhorn have been Zeeg and Grashoppa.

Grashoppa is coolness, BTW.

Comment

Weird Mateo. I was on yesterday for just a few hours and I saw tons of people from the guild. Got my Dwarf Warrior up to level 6 thanks to loads of help from the guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                  Weird Mateo. I was on yesterday for just a few hours and I saw tons of people from the guild. Got my Dwarf Warrior up to level 6 thanks to loads of help from the guild.
                  I was on about.....9PM or so. Only Zeeg was on at that time.

Of course, then my trial ran out, so I have no idea who was on later. :icon_bigg

Comment

Mateo, we are on in strong numbers after 5pm server time until midnight server time. I can't wait to see you in game!!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                      Mateo, we are on in strong numbers after 5pm server time until midnight server time. I can't wait to see you in game!!
                      5 days or so, and I'll be on. Just need that pesky retail key. :icon_bigg

Comment

I'm usually on until around 3 server time yell if you need anything

Tasra.. 60 gnome warrior

I have two lower level alts that can help you out too. Not always on TS but always try to answer whispers in game. and can log onto TS if needed.

Tas

Comment

sry to dig up old posts.. but arent u glad u got that?