Thank You!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!!!

This is for everyone who helped me along the way to my epic mount... WE DID IT! For everyone who handed me runecloth along the way weather it was a few pieces .. or in some cases ... several stacks... Every bit was greatly appreciated. I had someone outside of guild who I helped grind hand me 4 stacks for no reason except that I was working toward my Cat.

It has been amazing the number of people wanting to help out. As of the wee hours of the morning Ricca handed me the last 4 stacks I needed and accompanied me to Darnasses to pick out my kitty. Thank You for comming Ricca, It meant a lot to share that. And Again people .. I can't thank you enough.... I only have one question.. what do I do with all the runecloth now?

Tas

Re: Thank You!!!

Congrats it was well earned!!
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Congrats Tas, You deserve it.
      Kemotaha

Comment

Good for you, Tas! Grats!
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Well Tasra it was a pleaseure to go and see you get the new kitty you worked so hard for... Its a big kitty and maybe you will grow into it..lol or maybe NOT!!! As for the extra runecloth, maybe you can find someone who has the same intentions you had with the kitty and treat them too it.. Just a suggestion though.. Anyway congratz on the kitty girl..
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Zedd was trying for the cat as well... he's next up on my list for the free runecloth delivery service.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Congrats - makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when i hear of people helping each other like that. hehe, Ive always wanted to ride one of those rams the dwarfs get, pretty sure that wont ever happen though.

Have fun with the kitty :)

Comment

LOL yes kossie if you up your rep with IF you can get a ram. and candrice was my intention to start sending that extra rune off to next in line. LOL I believe that's you zed. I also need to replenish guild too so may be a trickel to start

Thanks Again everyone. The kitty is sooooooo fast.

Tas

Comment

Gratz, btw what was the end total for total runecloth used?