Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Trip into MOLTEN CORE, this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Trip into MOLTEN CORE, this weekend!

This weekend, we will be having a guild field trip into Molten Core to see what we're up against. The objective of our trip is to feel the place out a bit, and give everyone a peek into what is next on the list of things we will accomplish as a guild. If you are attuned to the core, you are welcome to join. Class balance will not be an issue, nor will our actual numbers- remember, our goal is not to own the core, just to take a look and play around with the mobs.

Expect to die OFTEN- a repair bot or two would be excellent to have with us, as well as some fire resist potions.

Come prepared to follow orders and have a hell of a good time. We will be practicing our new RAID SOP's, so please familiarize yourself with them in advance of our adventure.

The tentative date and time for this event will be Saturday, December 3rd, at 7PM server time. This is subject to change due to availability of the rest of the guild. I would like to see as many of us as possible at this event- please let me know how feasible this date and time is for all of you!

Re: Field Trip into MOLTEN CORE, this weekend!

I'll do my best to come and participate. Just started up my free trial today so we shall see how things are going.

Comment

Sorry Phantom, it's a really high level instance.. like 58+. But, we'd love to have you along when you bring your character up!

Comment

*cough* Just my suggestions, but if you're coming to this field trip

Level 58 or higher. MC mobs are 61+ elites, below 58 all you can do is heal/buff.

Attuned. Attunement is basically a clearing of BRD. 10 man raid, prolly a hour to accomplish if folks are familiar with BRD

Prepared to be hammered No, I'm not kidding. The first pull is two Molten Giants, 61+ elites. Think General Drakkiseth... but stronger.
        So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah 58 is pretty far off from 6. well i doubt that in my 14 day trial i will make it that far.

Comment

I have a serious request. Please, please please, can we get an attunment run in before saturday? Even if it is Friday night - which would probably be best for people still needing to do it. (and best for me because i will be on TS) But I am free any night (except tuesday) to do this with as many people as we can find.

Lets try for friday. If anyone has a better sense of who can make it, or would like it on another day - let us know before it's too late to plan somthing like this.

I would really love to come with you guys.

What do you guys think?
            Last edited by Kossi; 11-28-2005, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Ummmm Luna.. is this a headcount request?? Or just to let us know and it's whoever shows up? If it's for headcount... count mine.

Tas

Comment

count mine also...will be there with bells on...hopefully get the holiday shopping done early in the day...

as for kossi...start a thread...we need to make a list of who is available and who needs it...i'm done with it but would be willing to assist a BRD attunement run...

Comment

I would love to go but i have to work til 10:30 at night...friday or sunday would work better then me....but if i can't make it...have fun in there
                  Thunderhorn:
                  70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                  70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                  70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                  70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                  70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                  Gilneas:
                  50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

You Know Manny will be there.. I'll go in and take out those first two giants solo before you guys get there :D

*cough* just make sure to scrape me off the bottom of their boots, plzkthnx

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Omg, last night those guys hurt!!! I totally couldn't believe it. I just want to let you know how freakin scared i am of that place!!

And luna - thanks for being an awesome. I like that "let's take on everything" attitude, and thanks for helping form so many of the groups for ony. and MC. Because otherwise i doubt i would even be considering those things.

And hogger last night. I have to say i was totally laughing my butt off. It was so totally ridiculous and funny! (but it was also 1 am, so excuse that i did not come with you) But just know - that after our MC pulverizing it was something that made my night :)

Have an excellent afternoons guys,
                      Later

Comment

Yeah last night was pretty freaking sweet!! Something I actually got to come along on and participate. Had lots of fun. I am hoping by the end of the week to have paid the majority of my fees for next semester so I will know how my finances are going and whether or not it would be possible to keep playing WoW past my trial.

Comment

I plan to be there with Beepster (priest).
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

If my game arrives, I will add my bow to the mix.

Comment

Even though this is a "field trip", I thought this post from the WoW forums was worth pasting here. The question was about what sort of armor and fire resist is needed by an MC tank.

Answer:
                              380-400 defense, 5000 hp unbuffed, 6.5k (BARE minumum)-7k armor.

You don't need FR until after garr, and then DI plate is the way to go. You will eventually want 295-300FR, or AT LEAST 255 with a FR aura from a pally.
                              Guess I've got some gear to acquire for my tank...and the irony(!) is that Dark Iron plate requires components that are only available in MC. Hmmm...now the problem is to survive long enough to get the mats for the DI plate. :row__596:
                              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X