Hello Tactical Gamers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Tactical Gamers

I am a friend of Vinzalf a.k.a. shalthazar. I figured I join up with a bud of mine and have some fun on WoW. He told me about you guys and how awesome you all are. It would be a pleasure to team with some of you and how shall we say "kick some ass" if you will ;-) But Im starting a new charecter on the Thunderhorn server and its been a while since I played so I am a bit rusty I will be starting a Elf Hunter and Elf Druid. Well I am looking forward to your replies and as I said meeting you. Please reply back dont worry I dont bite unless wanted ;-)
    Last edited by Xylas; 11-28-2005, 08:07 PM.
    Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Re: Hello Tactical Gamers

Originally posted by Xylas
    I am a friend of Vinzalf a.k.a. shalthazar. I figured I join up with a bud of mine and have some fun on WoW. He told me about you guys and how awesome you all are. It would be a pleasure to team with some of you and how shall we say "kick some ass" if you will ;-) But Im starting a new charecter on the Thunderhorn server and its been a while since I played so I am a bit rusty I will be starting a Elf Hunter and Elf Shamen. Well I am looking forward to your replies and as I said meeting you. Please reply back dont worry I dont bite unless wanted ;-)

Must have been a really long time since you played since there are no Shamans on the Alliance side (Meaning Elves)

The hunter works though!

How is it going Xylas. been a while.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah I know had to edit that out haha I cought that after all the updating was done lol. But I ment a Hunter for a big kitty to ride on and to catch ;-) or a druid to turn into em ;-) well to turn into animals in general but you know me can never stay to long on any charecter before switching to another but yeah its been going good bro wondering myself how ya doing ;-) But im creating a new charecter on the server so if anyone wants to team with a lowbie newbie its been that long hehe then just say so. But still looking forward to meeting the other peoples here at Tactical Gamer.

Comment

Strange, they normally aren't this unfriendly.

People, be nice, Greatfather Winter is surely watching.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

maybe there all drunk???? It is a possibility ;-)

Comment

Drunk....................what...................ne ver.............Nah I just stopped playing WoW, had been on the server for the past 5 hours or so. Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome...always glad to have another addict...er...convert...!! Cya in game!
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

we're here...(notice i'm posting during server downtime)...was too busy to post last night, etc.

welcome to TG...

Comment

Originally posted by Xylas
                  Yeah I know had to edit that out haha I cought that after all the updating was done lol. But I ment a Hunter for a big kitty to ride on and to catch ;-) or a druid to turn into em ;-) well to turn into animals in general but you know me can never stay to long on any charecter before switching to another but yeah its been going good bro wondering myself how ya doing ;-) But im creating a new charecter on the server so if anyone wants to team with a lowbie newbie its been that long hehe then just say so. But still looking forward to meeting the other peoples here at Tactical Gamer.
                  Hey Xylas, I'm waiting for my copy of the game to show, but I'm a lowbie on Thunderhorn as well: Level 14 Dark Elf Hunter, with a level 13 kitty as a pet. :icon_bigg

Thornhale is the name, look me up in the server in 5 days or so. :icon_bigg

Comment

Welcome, Xylas! Always good to see another addict. :)

Comment

LOL Welcome.. Don't worry about slow response people usually only post when not playing LOL ( breaks at work here ) I'll see everyone tonight!

Tas

Comment

Well what a welcome indeed hehe. Glad to see all of ya posting ;-) But yaeh I understand how the posting works trust me hehe. But yeah glad to be here and ya all seem real cool so we should do something even though im currently only a lvl 10 hunter but im on my way up there to 60 ;-) Oh and Mateo we will definitly team and kick some ass buddy. I like the way the server was made gratz to everyone who participated on that. Also the fact that alot of you play several games and not only one kicks ass and theres so many some I haven't even herd of and I switch to so many differant games its crazy maybe i'll join up with some of you in a couple of the games here at TG. Well keep the posts alive lets get this channel rolling (even though its an introduction channel hence why I said keep the posts alive lol). But yeah would like to definitly hang with some of you in WoW if possible i'll put my names at the bottom and i'll see you all in game or until next post ;-)

Armon: level 10 Night Elf Hunter
                        Astrioth: level 4 Night Elf Druid

yeah I have a thing for the elfs sue me ;-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X