Sensitive New Age Warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitive New Age Warrior

Sensitive New Age Warrior seeks multiple partners for repeated instance trips...5 man and up. Likes long walks among dead worgs, chance encounters with elemental demons and meaningful interactions with named bosses.
    Earn the gratitude of your tanklet!!! Take a Beep with you!!!

Beep's now level 59 and wants desperately to (a) get to 60 and (b) obtain the needed gear for his future success. I thought I'd post this to get my intentions and priorities out for others to be aware of them.

Thanks for reading! All contributions of time or help will be gratefully accepted.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Sensitive New Age Warrior

That's creepy. And funny. At the same time.

Comment

LOL Beep I love it!! Yell if you need help with anything.

Tas

Comment

If I'm here, you know I'm willing to help. :)

Comment

I don't even need to say anything. You know how to find me.

We need a Manny Signal.

It should look like bagpipes.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Ya Beep if you need anything let me know, i'm also working on getting Lunaar to 60th as of right now she's 5 bubbles of rested xp away from 53rd and i hope to have her to 54th by tomarrow. So we'll have another priest for raids and such : )
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I need sholo but then you would get your helm and I would still be waiting for mine lol.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

NEWS FLASH

:) :) :) :) Beep is now level 60...:icon14: :icon14: :icon14: :icon14: Many thanks to all who have helped along the way...Manny and Tasra and Candrice and Luna and...well, lots of you, actually... all get special thanks for above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty on-going support and willingness to help out

So.:row__525: ..I still need lots of instance runs and help with some late game quests.

F'rinstance, I need/want to kill Blightcaller and would LOVE to have a guild-core to organize a raid to do so. I'm sure there are some other guildies who haven't done this.

I also need to kill Araj in Western Plaguelands (two quests)...usually a 5 man with some extra PUG help.

I need almost all the Warrior "Valor" set pieces, so for instance runs, please, PLEASE let me know...I need both 5 man (quests) and raids (faster for drops).
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Once I get to a higher level I would love to help. Sitting on level 14 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                    Once I get to a higher level I would love to help. Sitting on level 14 now.
                    What he said, except that I'm sitting on level 25
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

YEAH!!!!

Congrats BEEP!!! That will be me in a few days. I am a 1/4 to 60 from 59. I hope to hit it this weekend but I don't know if I will have internet yet. I would love to help out with both Araj ( I already killed him) and Blightcaller (still need this.)
                      Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X