I know nobody cares but, ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know nobody cares but, ...

Yay! I dinged level 20 last night a little after 3:45am server time. I am soo pleased that I am finally starting to see some real progress and that I am feeling more able to contribute things. That being said, ... any alt.'s/lowbies looking for help with VC, I'm your mage. :D

And yeah, UBER-THANKS AND PROPS to Manny for helping me level last night. I honestly couldn't have done it without you and I know that a level 60 probably has much more fun things to do than help a haneous n00b level up. I'm so glad I came to TG, .... EVERYONE IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!

*glee*

Re: I know nobody cares but, ...

LOL gratz!!! Yell if you need anything I'm usually on late and if I haven't been snagged already would be happy to help out have a level 25 ( almost 26) druid as well as my gnome.. Gotta watch the gnome though she's little but she's mean...

Comment

Your so sweet - congrats, and hopefully I will see you soon!

Comment

Hey man, if im on send me a tell, I'll help ya out. I play Zeddzorander, Mordsithrain and Rangmoss

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

We care- grats!!!

Comment

Congrats! Thanks to everybody who helped me out today and yesterday with all my quests and what not.

Comment

Congrats on 20. It is a big step. Well At least a step that is one closer to 60. :-)
              Kemotaha

Comment

:D I am so excited about playing with you all :P

Comment

I am now at 21 with my hunter (xtracker) and I have a 22 warrior (Barbarella) however I think I will mostly be playing the hunter. if you ever need help or even just company please give me a whisper. I am always up for joining a group or instance.

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                    We care- grats!!!
                    That is one awful pun.

Comment

good work your on your way to 60 I have fun when you me and manny team up for our late night runs be sure to send me a tell if you want to go some more your just about ready for SKF gear
                      If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Adrielle,

In spite of the name of this thread, it seems to me that the evidence is that ppl DO care and are happy to celebrate your new level(s). I hope we are changing your view of how much fun WoW can be when you play with like-minded, competent players.

Oh...and another thing...NEVER feel apologetic if a higher level player joins to help you. We do so by choice. We remember what it's like being unable to complete certain quests without help, or the rush from being supported by your team mates.

I'm glad you're with us. Bring us some friends to add to the guild!
                        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

congrats, ur now the same lvl as about 5 of my alts that i got sick of, lets hope u keep pushing forward, but if any of my ~20 alts can be of assistance, dont be shy , 18rogue/ 20dr00d/ 19warlock/ 22mage/ 30pally/ and a 12 shaman (lol), i wont even start listing my under lvl 10 noobtoons