Hey any help????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey any help????

By any chance is there any people who can make me some bags I bought 5 slot ones but yeah constantly running out of room it would be a great help. Any information you can give towards a hunter would be nice as well I also take donations for the "Feed my pet" corperation lol. Im not asking for hand outs (well maybe I am lol) but more along the lines of some help would be appreciated lots. But yeah reguardless of all of that any information reguarding hunters that anyone knows would be very appreciated like skills wise, what is best way to go for PvE or PvP, pets, anything in general like I said for hunters. Ive been to tons of sites before but I would like some insight from people who know what there talking about and doing. Would appreciate this lots ty =)
    Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Re: Hey any help????

If you are online in about 5 or so hours I can hook you up with some stuff, as far as hunter insight, can't really help you there though.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Bro i'll be on now anyone else who can hook a lowbie newbie hunter up im game and with the information to on hunters ;-)

Comment

Crebis is who you want to talk to about how to play the hunter. He has one 60 and one on the way up. He pwns with it.
        Kemotaha

Comment

AS for bags send an in game mail request to tgbaggins. He will send you the best of what he can.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Well Xylas, Apologies, but my esteemed collegue decided today would be the ideal day for her to call in sick, so there is nobody to relieve me tonight, meaning its OT for me. I will be unable to help ya out tonight =( And when I get home, it will be time for me to go to bed. Oh well, that just means more rested exp for the next night =/

That, and it'l give you a chance to catch up, im at 25 now. Get movin!
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Hey guys I really appreciate all of this I will speak to Crebis and will mail tgbaggins a mail for bags and what not really appreciate it all. And Vinzalf its cool bro well just plan it for some other time but yeah on the plus side im lvl 14 with a lvl 13 elite wolf for a pet ;-) If anyone has any help or suggestions or even wants to team please post it up im looking forward to it. =)

Armon : level 14 elf hunter
              Pet: Fang, level 13 elite wolf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X