The verdict is in..............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The verdict is in..............

So it looks like my bank account isn't going to kill me if I get WoW and the subscription. So next step is getting the game ordered and figuring which route to take for the subscription.

So hopefully I can have the full version and my subscription setup before my free trial runs out, but we shall have to see.

Re: The verdict is in..............

Originally posted by Phantom
    So it looks like my bank account isn't going to kill me if I get WoW and the subscription. So next step is getting the game ordered and figuring which route to take for the subscription.

So hopefully I can have the full version and my subscription setup before my free trial runs out, but we shall have to see.
    Yay! I knew your bank account wouldn't let you down!

The Amazon deal is the best I found: $29.99 with free shipping. The downside? They say I will have my copy between the 13th and the 17th of December. :icon9:

Oh well.

Hopefully you won't be too levelled up to group with a level 14 drak elf hunter by then!:icon_bigg

BTW: Luna says I can't play WoW, and CS:S or Operation Flashpoint. I must choose! LOL.

Comment

I hit level 14 yesterday!!! I will look around town at some prices and see what I can find, if it costs a few bucks more but means I get it weeks sooner then ok. If I don't find any good deals around town then I will have one of the subscribers order it for me for $19.99, special gift deal that subscribers get.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        I hit level 14 yesterday!!! I will look around town at some prices and see what I can find, if it costs a few bucks more but means I get it weeks sooner then ok. If I don't find any good deals around town then I will have one of the subscribers order it for me for $19.99, special gift deal that subscribers get.
        Well, if you can't find a decent price, I can do that. No problem.

Comment

So here's the deal

Your World of Warcraft Trial ends in 9 day(s). If you wish to continue playing with this account after the trial period ends, simply purchase a retail copy of World of Warcraft and enter the Authentication Key in the boxes below.

I don't actually need the game in 9 days I just need the cd-key that comes with said game. The $19.99 deal looks like the best deal anywhere. So I will probably try talking to somebody later about getting this deal.

Comment

Ok just realized that since I have a trial account it counts me as a subscriber. So that means that I have 3 of the rebate coupons as well. So guess what I am going to do after I get off work today?

Go buy WoW!!!!

Comment

I came home today, and the box from Amazon was there. My account is active, and I'm ready to go!

See you all on Teamspeak!:icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X