Priests need your help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priests need your help...

So, I started the quest chain for Benediction this is no easy staff to get, and will eventually require MC raiding. So, I request that people that are willing to help with the chain sign up here. This is the quest chain I know Beepster and Crim are going to want this as well.

Tasra has been helping me out, so I think I can put her on the list. We need about 8 people total. Right now I'm on the third part, so it would be nice to get willing participants to the same spot on the chain to we can hammer these off together.

Anyways, any help would be for awsome!

Cheers,
    Shawn

Re: Priests need your help...

Beepster needs this as well. Is there room for TWO priests to work on this? And Beep can fill in as tank if needed for balance...but wait...then Beepster won't be there...:row__529: We'll both help...somehow.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I think that's double the work for you, but I think all the Priests can do it at the same time. In fact I encourage it.

Comment

If I get this right, the first thing (easiest!!?!!) we need is to farm the Eye of Shadow for each priest. Right? What sort of party/group do we need for this? Where is the best place to do this (I've been hearing 'bout southern Winterspring area)?

Then we concurrently need to get a larger group started (together) on the following quests from Duke Hydraxis in Azshara
        Poisoned Water
        Stormers and Rumblers
        Eye of the Emberseer
        The Molten Core
        Agent of Hyraxis
        Hands of the Enemy

Do you agree, Lis?
        First step in the quest chain...
        Level 56 Azshara
        Obtained at level 55 HordeAlliance
        Use the Aspect of Neptulos on poisoned elementals of Eastern Plaguelands. Bring 12 Discordant Bracers and the Aspect of Neptulos to Duke Hydraxis in Azshara.

A force of elemental scouts was sent to the eastern plaguelands of Lordaeron, and the disease of that place twisted and infected them. The Waterlords cannot allow this affront to our purity!

Take this vial. In it is a quantity of one aspect of Neptulos. If used on the plagued elementals it will fight the poison within their bodies and cure them! But their inner conflict will drive them into a surging madness.

Defeat the discordant surges and bring me their bracers of binding.

Rewards: 4350 XP

Starts and Ends at:
        Duke Hydraxis Azshara His location is 79,73 in the Bay of Storms out in the water in Azshara.
        Last edited by beep; 12-01-2005, 01:44 PM.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I am fortunate enough to have The Eye of The Shadow allready, and we farmed it in Southern Winterspring. I totally agree that we need to do this. The first 2 quests are pretty easy to do Tas and I did them together. Eye of Emberseer is in UBRS...I wonder if that can be done in a raid? I didn't think of that.

Comment

The duke quest can be done in a raid I did that part already. after that it's kill one of a few kinds of trash mobs in MC then get to I think honored with the waterlords to get the next part of the chain for that just keep killing things in MC does not take to long. after that is getting the hands from the snake bosses in MC that is going to be a hard one at first because Sulfuron is close to the end of MC but I am sure you guys will get there. After you turn in the hands and you get a nice ring and the water.

helle
            If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Hey Helle, cool thanks for the information, as I got all this from links you have posted here anyways, hehe...Does MC allways need to be done in 40 person?

Comment

So that all understand who may be reading this, the BIG REASON we need dedicated guild help is this. In order to Spawn Major Domo (last step in getting the Eye of Divinity), at least 8 members of your guild (or whoever you are running it with) must have completed this ENTIRE quest line. You are not doing this quest for XP. You are doing it to spawn MAJOR DOMO.

The Emberseer quest can be done in a raid also, according to my research.
                Beep

Comment

we started MC the other night with 32 and did fine we were just doing mobs no bosses till we got 40. On a sad note the past 3 weeks in a row the chest has had the hunter's leaf not the eye *shakes fists in the direction of blizzard corporate headquarters* so it's going to take you guys a few times to get the next part I know the priests in the guild have had it with all the hunters luck

so hunters you need to do that quest as much as priest so give them a hand guys
                  If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Errr... Manny will help if he can... pst me in game and tell me what i need to do to help... :P reading what quests i need to do always confuses me.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Actually, you only need one person to douse the runes. The catch is that a single person can only carry one water at a time, so that player needs to constantly port out, go get another water, run back, etc. More folks with the chain completedly only makes it easier, IMO.

I've also seen several guilds farm MC with ~30 folks, though that's iffy against bosses. Depends on gear, skill and familiarity with MC, as competent folks do considerably better in MC compared to idiots or 'MC newbies' that have to learn the instance.

Note that final stage of the chain, Hands of the Enemy, includes killing Sulfuron. Translation: He's the 7th boss in MC, so you've effectively able to clear MC if you can reach him. Not an easily acheived goal, so there's not a mad rush.

On a side note, is Benediction necessary for MC? No. Is it nice? Prolly, but I know priests that opt to pass on the eye when it drops, so it's obviously not as high a priority as one may think ;)
                      So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

I will help anytime you need and I am on. I will also make a special time to be on if needed and you plan ahead.

Kemo
                        Kemotaha

Comment

Yes Lise the UBRS part can be done in a raid did it tonight... As for "porting out and running back in... Ummm don't you have to go clear back out on the azhara coast to get more water? Isn't it a little absurd to try to do this multiple times during a boss fight? And since is recomended 7-8 people have the water.. porting 7-8 times.... during a boss fight? Am I understanding this correctly?

LOL.. OK

Comment

I'll be more then Glad to help and once my Priest gets one more lvl i'll have her start the chain too. I was thinking tonight that we should spend one or two nights a week farming for Eye's of Shadows so that all the priest have them, this way they are all one step closer to there goal.
                            Thunderhorn:
                            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                            Gilneas:
                            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Originally posted by Rose
                              On a side note, is Benediction necessary for MC? No. Is it nice? Prolly, but I know priests that opt to pass on the eye when it drops, so it's obviously not as high a priority as one may think ;)
                              Well, I want it, I think it's the best staff avaliable for a Priest, if there is a better staff I would sure like to know. I don't know why a Priest would pass up on the eye unless:
                              a- they have Benediction
                              b-don't know what the eye if for
                              c-don't really care about getting the best equipment.

All of those are valid, and non of the above apply to me. I want it, and it IS a priority for me.

Cheerz,
                              Shawn
                              Last edited by Shawner; 12-02-2005, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X