Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Attention*** Guild Cleaning in Progress...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Attention*** Guild Cleaning in Progress...

We were taking a look at the guild roster in-game and noticed several characters that we didn't know. That in itself is ok. The problem is they haven't been in game for quite some time.

So, in order to clean up the guild, we will be removing toons that have not logged in for > 2mo. It is important for all to relog into all your toons if you want them to stay in the guild. Just log in/out and we will show they are currently active.

Exceptions will be made for those we can recognize that are on hiatus.

You have 2 weeks to relog in/out your toons before character removals start.

Re: ***Attention*** Guild Cleaning in Progress...

Orion, I'm going to be added to the guild whenever I get the game, but it might not be here before you clean the list. I have no idea if I'm on it or not, come to think of it.

Save me a space, anyway.:)

Comment

Unless my boyfriend logs on to my toons to take care of my mail and such, I probably won't be on for another couple weeks w/ finals and everything Please keep in mind that although i have logged onto Essentia within the past month, my alt Keridwen has not and would still like to be in the guild upon next log-in. (And no. . .I can't just log in for the heck of it bc the temptation to play is just WAY too great at this point lol)

Thanks a Bunch

Comment

no problem...they are safe

Comment

Last Call for re-logging into all your toons that wish to stay in guild...guild cleaning in soon

Comment

i know it doesnt matter for me, because my character is new, and i log on daily, but for those that arent in my position, a set date would probably be nice, considering that i couldnt find a date in any of the posts