Attunement Run Right Before MC field Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attunement Run Right Before MC field Trip

So it seems that I will have internet and be able to get on to go on the MC field trip. I still need to get attuned though, so I need some help. I am going to try and get on as early as possible before the field trip but probably won't make it before 6:00pm ST. Anyone who could help me get attuned, please be on to help. I believe I have the quest for it (it is the one you get from the dead guy in BRD right?

Thanks alot guys.

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Re: Attunement Run Right Before MC field Trip

You don't get to from the dead guy Kemo. You get it from the guy standing next to the crystal in the little alcove before you turn into the quarry that leads to BRD. I would help ya but at lass i have to work from 6pm server time til 10ish server time.
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I'll do everything I can to get here early to help you out, Kemo! I'm sure we can get this done in time.

Comment

Manny will be on to do the Attunement run... We'll squeeze you in there somehow... even if the attunement run group has to enter MC through the BRD portal. :P

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Thanks, I was able to get on and get summoned right to the point. The field trip was fun too.

Kemo
          Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...