Thanks to the Guild!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Guild!

Hey, just wanted to thank everyone that welcomed Phantom and I so warmly into the guild, and gave us help and pointers, particularly Orion and Luna.

Not that I expected anything less than that from two great people like that, but it's refreshing nonetheless.

Look forward to leveling up and grouping with you guys and gals, and anytime you're in Kalimdor, look me up!

Re: Thanks to the Guild!

Yeah it was great. I am loving playing WoW with everybody here at TG. I managed to hit Level 18 tonight so hopefully it won't be to long before I am catching up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
      I managed to hit Level 18 tonight so hopefully it won't be to long before I am catching up fast.
      Show off!:icon12:

I only got to 16 1/2 tonight, although there is one quest I have completed but haven't collected yet. Mostly because to so so would have taken about 30 minuts of slogging through grellkin to do it. :row__579:

Comment

Yeah I had two quests completed last night that would have taken a good 30 minutes of flying to turn in. So I said forget it, but now time to get back on and play some more.

Comment

It is always great to see new blood in the guild. I know I am only still playing the game because of the guild. I would have dropped out of the game somewhere in the 30s or 40s if it wasn't for the guild.

I am available to help anytime. Just PST.

Kemo
          Kemotaha

Comment

I might be taking you up on the offers for help next time I log in.

I went to Darnassus, and got the Deadmines instance from the innkeeper.

So, who's available, and when?

Comment

I'm always up for Deadmines!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed