Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strath Scarlet 5 Person

Hey all,

Yesterday I felt much pain, as did others as we ran Scarlet 5 person. I have come to the conclusion that my skills are a little rusty and need to be worked on in 5 man. There for I prepose running Scarlet side on a regular basis.

I would like to do this 2 or 3 times a weeks on a regular basis myself, will anyone commit?

I think the ideal would be a Mage/Hunter, Priest/Druid, Rogue, Warrior/Pally and Pally/Warrior...

We were short a rogue and could have really used the imp sape with the poly once inside...

So far we have:
    Liseryoth (Priest)
    Candreynn (Warrior in a Pally suit)
    Med (Rogue)
    Tasra (Warrior)
    Candrice (Rogue)

Once we have a list I hope to work out a schedual.
    Cheers....
    Last edited by Shawner; 12-05-2005, 04:44 PM.

Re: Strath Scarlet 5 Person

I would be interested in taking my rogue threw(Lycra) she has Imp sap. I know Ricca also has imp sap... I dont know if i can commit to doing it 2 or 3 times a week but. I would love to go if i can.

As to the ideal group.. I think you would want a mage over a hunter any day of the week... there is just no comparison to Sheep Vs. Ice block when your talking about crowd control. They also come in really handy when the skellies zerg.

so my sugestion for ideal group would be: Mage, Preist,Rogue,Warior, hunter/druid/pally/or any other for 5th spot.. i know this is close to what you had.. i just think the first 4 in the group should be a must... i know this does not always happen when you are trying to get a group togeather.

Comment

Beep is in as warrior. I'll run it with you and agree that 5-man Scarlet Strat forces you to be on your toes. Shoot...we can also do Baron side FTW!!!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Was gonna toss my name in there as well I'm really getting bored with the same ole' and wanting a challenge. Unfortunately to five man baron you need a very solid balanced group two warriors won't do it for you . Ten manning it takes out a lot of the challenge. Good Luck all I'll be on alt if you decide you have need... I've had a lot of fun in your groups Lise. Yell anytime.

Comment

Lis Im willing to go if you need me like med said we both have imp sap and one of us is usually on...so you have your rogue...I just dont know if I can commit to 3 nights a week though.. but ill play it by ear ..
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Hey Tas, I think the essentials are having a Healer, Mage, Warrior and a Rogue...I think the 5th can really be any class, 2 two warriors is cool especially if they can aborb most of the aggro and damage with the bigger sized mobs.

I think there is a bit of room for movment, and hell, Im willing to try different things anyways...

The three nights a weeks thing may be a little much...maybe just one or two...I would like to have things set up in the forums so we are good to go at a specified time is all.
            Last edited by Shawner; 12-05-2005, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I'm up for whatever but I don't get off work until 8 server time so may be a little tuff on people to wait.. ALthough I usually jump on ready to go if I know I have someplace to be when I get home.

Comment

Manny the pseudo Warrior/quasi priest pally is totally up for 5 manning Scarlet Strat. Squeeze me in if/when you can :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I will go as a Feral Druid. I don't heal well but I can do almost as much DPS as a rogue minus saping and I can tank almost as well as a warrior.

Kemo
                  Kemotaha

Comment

What about this Wednesday evening (12/7) as a time to do this? My week this week is consumed with evening rehearsals, but Wednesday is open and I'm itching to go!
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sounds good to me, 8pm server time? Need a mage and a Rogue as well I think

So, for Wednesday 8pm server time we have:

Chair ( Hunter )
                      Liseryoth ( Priest )
                      Beep ( Warrior )

I think for this to be a success we still need a Mage and a Rogue...
                      Last edited by Shawner; 12-06-2005, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lis
                        Sounds good to me, 8pm server time? Need a mage and a Rogue as well I think
                        8 PM it is!
                        Beep

Comment

my hunter would be willing to go, i dont usually plan ahead on weeknights, so any weeknight would be good for me. Im pretty sure i have al my set pieces from there, so i wont need to compete with any other hunters (hint: crebis, sry bout that roll) needing the gloves/leggings. i could go on the run wed 8pm server time