Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Paladin Talent Trees Are Up!

Calling All Paladins!
    The new talent trees are up for preview on the WoW homepage.

Manny is saddened... here's why.

Being a Holy Paladin, I generally tell other paladins that Consecration is a joke.

Guess which spell has been moved into the Holy Tree.

Other notable things include two talents at the very bottom of the holy tree which increase our strenght and Intellect, (They were at the very top before.
    And, In the Ret Tree, A talent that can increase you're movement (and mounted movement) up to 8%. Doesn't stack with the Carrot or spurs though... this is rediculous... We'll be going faster than just about everybody out there... AND we'll get to put decent enchants or armor buffs on our boots, and not have a trinket slot being used up.
    I'd tell you more about the new trees, but alas, i'm stuck concentrating rather hard while i try to figure out just how Manny is gonna work now.

Poor Manny... he might wind up being more Prot Specced then Holy.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: New Paladin Talent Trees Are Up!

I kind of like what they have done to the talents.

My pally now is 0/10/41 (Holy/Protection/Ret.)

I am looking forward to doing 20/0/31...

I love that they have moved the passive bonuses of Holy towards the bottom and that i can get them without giving up too much in Ret. to make it worth it. I wish you could test some of this stuff before putting your points into it.

Excitment!

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
      I love that they have moved the passive bonuses of Holy towards the bottom
      by bottom u mean top? right?

im not too impressed in the ... futuristic looking paladin epic set, it just doesnt fit into the world of Azeroth well
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'm rather excited about these new trees, particularly that consecration is in the holy tree, FINALLY. Loving the increased mounted speed also.

Comment

Sorry sorry!! Top! (still seems like a bottom to me - but dont think to hard on that, it'll just hurt your head!)

Also: dont like new paladin set. Give me something blue and white! For cripes sake we are bringers of the light! why do we need to look so evil!

I like that you can get consecration after putting your 5pts in improved strangth and 5pts in improved intellect. I was looking at it some more last night and am thinking 11/9/31 .... which seems wierd to me, i really like specializing in all one tree. So we'll see, i'll probably change my mind agian anyhow.

Comment

Eh. Speccing down one tree is great... but Manny is something like 31, 9, 11... but now, that's not gonna happen... i'm thinking that i'lll be the uber holy/ret mix, and i'll lose my bitchin Devo aura. but ah well.
            As for the Judgement set... I've gotta say, It's gonna look ok on the girls... not so much on us guys

and i'm sorry, but whenever i see it... All i can think of is a S&M Gimp suit.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I'm not solid on paladins...

but manny 2.0?
              http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...50050012000000

keep in mind that while I'm not solid, I think that build would fit a 'healer' role solidly in MC - but then, every time I see BoK, I wonder why that blessing isn't more common!
              So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

That's a half decent build, Except i quickly become totally useless in ever other aspect of the game. (I'll link the spec that i think i've settled on when i actually... well, settle on it.)
                As for BoK... It's useful, and the Greater BoK is gonna be even more useful, but for people like me that didn't want to go down the ret tree (because it sucked), Bok was just a pain in the ass to get.
                And strangely enough, it's even more of a pain to get now... just because there's so much awesome junk in the holy tree.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X